Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I'm still blaming soccer.
Just shows it's not the game, but the d-heads who want to 'fight for their country'. No matter what 'world comp' you have, those attitudes always surface. Just as bad as seeing idiots wrapped around their national flags at the AO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
First of all, you should all know better than believing AFL media.

I can tell you categorically that it happened at a footy game and not soccer.

My posting history will tell you my sources are on point for this demographic of Richmond players.
Well said, didn't think it was Altona Magic or Altona North cause they both played yesterday. So must have been some other code playing today? :unsure:

They had coverage on YouTube but only Oval 1 games, Noah's game was on Oval 2.

Screenshot_20230226_210541_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20230226_210214_Facebook.jpg

FB_IMG_1677406038483.jpg

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I get your scepticism in a way, but he’s also a Richmond player if he had any part in this I believe it would be over reported by now.
Just saying some players should walk away from these incidents instead of getting involved. Let's find out what happened though. Interesting to read Ivan Maric was there too.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Just saying some players should walk away from these incidents instead of getting involved. Let's find out what happened though. Interesting to read Ivan Maric was there too.
Ivan would probably have coached the Croatian team and Noah went along to help. At least he's attending community footy events which you'd think would be safe, but who knows man :cautious:

Reactions: 1 user

tiger76

Tiger Superstar
Mar 26, 2014
First of all, you should all know better than believing AFL media.

I can tell you categorically that it happened at a footy game and not soccer.

My posting history will tell you my sources are on point for this demographic of Richmond players.
No, no and no.

This was at the stupid sokka and the result of a Slavic blood feud that’s been going on for generations, (as these things always seem to be).

I implore you to get onboard with this narrow characterisation as it’s always fun to go hard and to go early on something without any substantiated information.

It’s really self satisfying.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Lets get the facts 1st/ An article says the club are trying to find out if he was hit from behind or the side. Regardless of which 1 it was he may not even have seen it coming, let alone "getting involved".

Reactions: 2 users

Tig3

🐯
Nov 21, 2022
Was definitely worried thinking “oh god there could be more to this story” but knowing big Ivan was there with him, I highly doubt Noah was off causing a scene or getting involved if a fight broke out. Reports say it’s minor so let’s just hope when he’s assessed tomorrow it’s not a concussion or fracture

WesternTiger

Tiger Legend
Nov 7, 2004
*smile* mate, they can’t even tell the shape of the ball. I’d wait before making any judgements on Balta.