Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
jb03 said:
Haven't seen an interview with him since being drafted, hope he is as happy as Higgins.

Club has kept a pretty low profile on him in he days since being drafted.
Pretty stern looking character.
Agree I hope he's happy to be at Richmond.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Tigers of Old said:
Club has kept a pretty low profile on him in he days since being drafted.
Pretty stern looking character.
Agree I hope he's happy to be at Richmond.

On Monday at training I loved that he was really engaged with Ryan Ferguson when watching the drills, seemed to be asking heaps of questions, more so than the other boys.
Club always dribbles out new draftee interviews to give it most currency, we haven't heard from Ben Miller yet either.
Great physique on the lad, pretty excited to see what position they have in mind for him.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Balta reminds me of the pop brother duo Bros.
Just hope he isn't too much of a pretty boy and is happy to get his hands dirty and get physical on the field.

He has some excellent attributes and looks to me to be a Jeremy Howe type player.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
jb03 said:
Haven't seen an interview with him since being drafted, hope he is as happy as Higgins.

Speak of the devil his interview now up on RFC website

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
SkillzThatKillz said:
Balta reminds me of the pop brother duo Bros.
Just hope he isn't too much of a pretty boy and is happy to get his hands dirty and get physical on the field.

He has some excellent attributes and looks to me to be a Jeremy Howe type player.

Looks to me to have the attributes to be a:

Rance down back.
Riewoldt down forward
Our version of Kouta through the midfield
Or dud de-list.

Happy to wait 4 years to find out.

E

easy_tiger

caesar said:

Rance down back.
Riewoldt down forward
Or dud de-list.

or he could turn out a Townsend type? which is to say he, or anyone for that matter, can transition from dud de-list to critical premiership ingredient.

a kind of a transfootballer, in a way.

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
caesar said:

Rance down back.
Riewoldt down forward
Or dud de-list.

Before we won the Premiership, I would look at that article whereby every other club was saying to Noah that they see him as a back man whereas our club sees him as a forward and go " our club has no idea".
Now my fist thought is " those other clubs have no idea"!
Winning is the answer to everything.

E

easy_tiger

I think Balta has the most impressive highlight reel.

He seems to play about a foot taller than everyone else the way he reaches and times his leap.

if hes got the desire to match, has a monster upside.

Blind Turn

Tiger Superstar
Mar 19, 2014
123kid said:
There's only one Rance, but hopefully Noah proves there's 2 of every kind.

Read the RFC website. Training with the forwards, so Rancey can rest easy knowing that Noah isn't going to take his spot. ;D
Start worrying Jack!!

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
easy said:
a kind of a transfootballer, in a way.

Oooh! Is he one of those ladyboys that king kong keeps going on about? Thought the AFL had decided we didn't need any of them playing just yet after they refused to let Mouncey play.

E

easy_tiger

TigerMasochist said:
Oooh! Is he one of those ladyboys that king kong keeps going on about? Thought the AFL had decided we didn't need any of them playing just yet after they refused to let Mouncey play.

no that a transgender footballer.

a transfootballer is either a good-to-great footballer who appears to be a 2nds player, or the other way around.

I suggested Jacob Townsend as an example of a transfootballer.

Even though I'd accept the person underneath, I hope Balta isnt a transfootballer, cause he looks like a good-to-great footballer