Paddy Dangerdive | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Dangerdive

Clanger is a good player. Not as good as he thinks he is or the media has til now but good none the less.
That said he's not in the same stratosphere as Dusty.

Reactions: 3 users
The free against Cotchin to give him a goal was pathetic, best thing he did for his team was take out Vlastin, sad for me as he is my favourite player, but still didn't get them the win, just gave them a sniff. Dangerfeild, like many players in the league is a flopper and a stager, Only RFC cops it for diving or off the ball hits, Selwood rubbed Bakers head into the turf in the last qtr and the comment from Bruce was the captain is still fighting on, well if that was Lynch, the internet would meltdown with haters. Lets hope we see a 3peat.
That was the first time I saw Baker without a smile on his face in fact he was well hacked off at that act

Reactions: 1 user
Surely you jest, any time they see some jumper they pay a free.

Maybe I should search for game pics, I'm sure there are plenty.

DS

There are likely millions. But that isn't Ant's point. The operative word is "see". If the umps "see" a jumper stretch they pay the free. Not if there is a jumper stretch (in which case the free to Danger in the pocket against Cotch becomes a free to Cotch) but if the ump sees it.

Great, exceptional players influence important finals games. Confirms their standing in the game. Dangerfield has fallen well short. Brownlow, yes he has one, but only proves he was consistently good during the home & away season during that year. I would never call him a great or champion of the game. Only good finals performances have been when his side dominates. Against the best like us he has failed miserably imo.

Reactions: 3 users
Never realised the similarities with Gablett Jnr, but they are there
Reckon it's more like what Dangerclench will be looking like when he's about 80 plus, hope he's still looking for his precious by then.

• Haha
Still not the best '35' at Geelong let alone the best ever...
Scratcher Neal was better :rotfl1
20201102_200342.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Head like a beat up trash can the old Scratcher.
Didn't Spiro Malakelis wear 35 too?
So danger is struggling to be the best 35 let alone best ever.
He shouldve stayed in Adelaide. They couldve had him on the camp too, listening to Where from Tigerland...

• Wow