Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Good game. Playing with some surety. Does he know he’ll have a few games on the trot and that gives him a little confidence that
1. He’ll get the chance settle in one position
2. The itsy bitsy confidence gets the chance to consolidate, knowing he won’t get the arse straight up.

Reactions: 6 users
probably for the first time found the right balance between defence and offence. Took some mark and had 17 disposals. Needs to be playing key back senior football every game for the rest of the year. Very good kick coming out of defence (unlike Young who is prob better defensively).

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
What a great game by Funky :clap2
Absolute rock in defence cool under pressure and great kicking
We have finally found a solid tall back

Reactions: 2 users
I had him in my best 5. Gave us some drive, was composed and didn’t allow them any easy marks.

probably for the first time found the right balance between defence and offence. Took some mark and had 17 disposals. Needs to be playing key back senior football every game for the rest of the year. Very good kick coming out of defence (unlike Young who is prob better defensively).

Agree his ball use stood out, as did his defensive work. Very happy with him, genuinely think if theres a silver lining on Gibbo going down its going to be Miller.

Reactions: 1 users
Natural key back. Has the size and closing speed to be a good one. Doesn't have the freakish intercept marking ability of Balta but is less flakey and more disciplined which is what you want in defence.

Reactions: 7 users
Top notch ball user. More games, more belief and could make it. 2nd efforts still below par

Reactions: 3 users
I found myself feeling quite relaxed when the ball went in to their forward line and miller was there, I was surprised, it felt strange, but good.

Reactions: 9 users
Was great last week and beat dixon eeasily .Backed it up today by an even better game .
We have a solid new backman.

9kick 8hb 8mark 5tackle 7spoil

4SI 4GBG

These are Olympic numbers.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
9kick 8hb 8mark 5tackle 7spoil

4SI 4GBG

These are Olympic numbers.
On Joel Amartey? Solid, encouraging? Sure. If he got those numbers on a Larkey or a McKay, thats Olympian and he can don the fig leaf.

Reactions: 1 user