Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

On Joel Amartey? Solid, encouraging? Sure. If he got those numbers on a Larkey or a McKay, Olympian.
Our man played higher today, snake. Then swept. Very good coaching. Once we get a tall back Miller can float more.

I like Harry too.

Reactions: 1 user
Great match up for max king ...reckon miller just might be good enough to keep him quiet

Reactions: 1 users
Our man played higher today, snake. Then swept. Very good coaching. Once we get a tall back Miller can float more.

I like Harry too.
Here's hoping, but Benny Boy tends to have an exciting game once or twice a year. Like I said, it was the vibe it was Mabo it was the Constitution, but I had a strange feeling of calm when he was in the vicinity.

• Wow
Maybe his good effort against Dixon last week gave him some confidence….(forward gorillas don’t get much more gorillary than Dixon), but he was even better today. Always seemed to be one who had all the attributes, but zero confidence……so, maybe, just maybe, he’s beginning to feel he belongs at the level.

Here's hoping, but Benny Boy tends to have an exciting game once or twice a year. Like I said, it was the vibe it was Mabo it was the Constitution, but I had a strange feeling of calm when he was in the vicinity.
Benny boy's numbers are consistent at AFL level, snakester. Consistently bad.

Those numbers for today are Olympic. Dafuq? Nobody tackles and spoils. But it's only one set of numbers. He has to do it again.

Not since Lord Shiva played fullback for the Northcote Bodhisattvas has anybody recorded numbers like that against a talented FF.

Excellent for the second week in a row.

Have always loved his athleticism. His speed is absolutely fantastic for a player his size & his kicking skills suit the modern game. He makes us a faster team. Needed.

I actually think I prefer him to Young.

Reactions: 6 users
Excellent for the second week in a row.

Have always loved his athleticism. His speed is absolutely fantastic for a player his size & his kicking skills suit the modern game. He makes us a faster team. Needed.

I actually think I prefer him to Young.
Think we need both, Gary Oldman.

Just hope they don't send Miller forward again. Rather them see how Kosi or Ryan go than break his rhythm after playing some decent footy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 users
Agree his ball use stood out, as did his defensive work. Very happy with him, genuinely think if theres a silver lining on Gibbo going down its going to be Miller.
I cakes this early last year that he pairs well with Gibcus. The big G has the confidego to rule the skies and kick with impunity.
We want Miller to make it.
Imagine the ball use coming out if defence with Brown Miller snd Gibbo!

Reactions: 5 users
Its been like pushing water up a hill supporting Ben over the seasons against most PRenders so it is nice to see a little love for the guy if only grudgingly. He certainly has had a couple of good games this season and should be our gorilla tamer in the coming months to give him the confidence he needs to be a serviceable Tiger

Reactions: 3 users
Always had love for Ben, he's got fantastic athletic traits for a big man. Lost confidence in his ability to fight, compete. But 2 games this year, he's been impressive.
I hope Young takes the gorillas, as I don't think he's got the skills to do much else than negate. Miller as a CHB and Gibcus as an athlete third tall is intriguing.

Reactions: 4 users
When looking for more positives Miller once again played really well.
Is it too soon to say we've found a long term key defender?

Did well again but with Koschitzke in the team he became last years Balta.
We would have been risking a bigger margin of defeat but so what no one cares.

If we wanted to win we needed a target.

Leave Miller and Young as key defenders let them develop
Try other options up forward
Be adventurous who knows
Jack amd moosies worked in 2017

Leave Miller and Young as key defenders let them develop
Try other options up forward
Be adventurous who knows
Jack amd moosies worked in 2017
Miller might be a long time prospect in the backline.
The longer Young stays in the best 22 we will struggle.
Laconic, lethargic and lazy.
Gave King 3 metres, always behind. We were lucky the umpires didn't pay more holding frees.

Played well today I thought all things considered with the amount of avalanche the backs saw especially from the second half of the second querter.