Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Brilliant. Competed. Presented.

Tapwork looked really good. And skills were immaculate for a 198cm.

Enigma. Lets hope this gives him the confidence to go on with it.

Reactions: 15 users
I have a feeling that with 50 games under his belt we’re going to have a very valuable asset on our hands.

Reactions: 10 users
Easily Millers best game.Would love to see Samson go back to the VFL and clunk a few and get some confidence .

Reactions: 5 users
Could not work out why he was brought back into the team. Happy to say he played a good game

Reactions: 1 users
So important tonight.
He’s actually a really good follower and underrated ruck.
So wrapt for him

Reactions: 9 users
Stood up tonight. Put in a big effort. Two clutch goals that meant the difference.
Hope it aids his development in a big way and he really starts to believe.

Reactions: 11 users
Very good game from Ben.
He just needs to narrow the gap between his best and worst. He could be a really valuable player if he gets some self belief that he can actually play at this level. He’s still only 20 games into his career. Something people tend to forget. Also he hasn’t had the luxury of learning and staying in one position.

Reactions: 6 users
I just wish we could give him a personality transplant with Jake King. I'm sure he would be a star.

He can do it, take that next step Benny.

He just did - it’s a break out game for him, and I the wet too.

It was his milestone game also, game 20.

He is improving - that’s all we can ask but the bar is now higher as we have a glimpse on how he can influence games.

God, wish my girl friend had hands like that in the wet.

• Haha
  • Wow