Potential Father/Son thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Potential Father/Son thread

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
TT33 said:
I hope Cotch doesn't get a trifecta of father/daughter selections. ;D
That'd be a safe bet the way our players have been going recently. Newy, Lids, Cotch, Cho all bolstering our future WAFL side. Meanwhile those dodgy bastards down at the Cattery have about 21 future father sons to pick the arse out of in coming years.

Ghost of 29

Handball - its just a fad!!
Aug 16, 2008
taztiger4 said:
I know what Patrick looks like ::), it definitely wasn't him. similar looking & stature though

He wasnt wearing any number

Xavier would be allowed to train with the Tigers as Patrick did in his top age TAC year. Would be the odd training session in school holidays. It’s no guarantee that we will draft him but good for his development. Only heard snippets on Xavier that he is a decent player but not as big as Patrick.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
TigerMasochist said:
That'd be a safe bet the way our players have been going recently. Newy, Lids, Cotch, Cho all bolstering our future WAFL side. Meanwhile those dodgy bastards down at the Cattery have about 21 future father sons to pick the arse out of in coming years.

Yep, and the likes of Rance, Grimes and Dusty haven't even got started!

::)

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
TigerMasochist said:

Cats probably swapped little girl pusses for boy kittens from the geelong orphanage

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
willo said:
Cats probably swapped little girl pusses for boy kittens from the geelong orphanage

.......... What you talking about willis .....................................What you talking about What you talking about willis ...........................................What you talking about willis

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
From the 1967 to 1974 we had few father sons

Nick jewell
M Richo
J Bowden and Sean
D Bourke

No green, Hart, Sheedy, Dean, Balme, swift, wood, Walsh, Bartlett, clay, McGhie, sproule, Barrot, Roberts, ronaldson (basketball), Northey, Patterson etc

Have I missed any?

Is that a good strike rate?

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I see Connor Weightman is listed with the Eastern Ranges U18s, do any of our junior watchers know much about him. His bio says that he's won 3 club B & Fs & 1 League B & F.

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
TT33 said:
I see Connor Weightman is listed with the Eastern Ranges U18s, do any of our junior watchers know much about him. His bio says that he's won 3 club B & Fs & 1 League B & F.

Not sure he is Dale's son, Dale's nephew Josh plays @ Coburg, I think Connor is his brother. Not 100 % sure though

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
Flea has 1 son named Kyle who did play football but was not at the afl level and didnt make it through the ranks, Not sure if the kid in question is a relative as Dale's brother would probably be too old to have a 17 year old son also.

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
turk-d-tiger said:
Flea has 1 son named Kyle who did play football but was not at the afl level and didnt make it through the ranks, Not sure if the kid in question is a relative as Dale's brother would probably be too old to have a 17 year old son also.

Yep, Kyle tried out for our VFL last year, didn't make the cut.

IIRC , Flea has 3 sons

taztiger4

Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
turk-d-tiger said:

LOL, Im nearly 58 & have a 9 soon to be 10 year old