PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Ok can confirm we have “ special “ guests flying in for The first ever C & C Xmas party Tigerfest , 2 weeks tomorrow Tiges
Can't wait to see Graham Arnold and I'm sure Mr Poshman or someone can translate Harry Soutter's comments for me ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Can't wait to see Graham Arnold and I'm sure Mr Poshman or someone can translate Harry Soutter's comments for me ;)
Can’t wait for “ Arny” to put the visa on the bar at the London , we’ll discuss the flooding tactics fir sometime I’d imagine

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
What the *smile* is going on down there??? Who the hell is running that shitshow?!? 15 degrees for Saturday?!?! Fif-*smile*-teen?!?!?! I am going to *smile* kick some arses. If I can move under the sheepskin-lined, blubber-reinforced Gortex dufflecoat I'm going to have to wear.

Unacceptable.

Get your *smile* sh*t together.

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
What the *smile* is going on down there??? Who the hell is running that shitshow?!? 15 degrees for Saturday?!?! Fif-*smile*-teen?!?!?! I am going to *smile* kick some arses. If I can move under the sheepskin-lined, blubber-reinforced Gortex dufflecoat I'm going to have to wear.

Unacceptable.

It's Melbourne spookster. We've simply been practicing our climate change since forever, nearly got it down pat too

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang

Unacceptable.

It will probaly hailing and 28 at one point and probably 11 and sunny at some stage too

• Haha

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
In my day, 15 degrees in December was known as a "refreshing overnight low".

Hell in a handbasket.

• Haha

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
It looks like I wont be going to the beach :LOL: so I may just have to come along for a few ales.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
In my day, 15 degrees in December was known as a "refreshing overnight low".

Hell in a handbasket.
Been plenty of damp n miserable Boxing day tests over the years spook. Feb, March usually the best of summer unless of course we have a triple Nina year n the *smile* hits the fan.

Just stick your head out the winda in the morning if ya need help deciding whether you need the wooly undies n brolly or budgie smugglers.