PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

PRE Pre season Cognac & Caviar

Is the bloke at the back covering his face on the run from police or in witness protection?
Great pic ! I’m from this vintage as well. These are the faces of people who enjoyed the great tiger teams thru 70’s /80. Then stuck fat during the great 37 year drought.
We’ve been ridiculed had plenty of *smile* put on us. We made family members support the tigers even when they didn’t want to(we knew it was for there own good) and now it’s time to reminisce and enjoy these glory days

Reactions: 8 users
That photo was taken when he was just starting out.
He learnt as he got older.

Nah, that one's familiar, from the 70s, he debuted in 1965.

Love the way he is focussed at looking at the ball, going for a kick he didn't need to look at the ball or where the goals were.

DS

Nah, that one's familiar, from the 70s, he debuted in 1965.

Love the way he is focussed at looking at the ball, going for a kick he didn't need to look at the ball or where the goals were.

DS
I was actually being sarcastic.
He looks 50 there

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Welcome to the 2023 pre season .

looking at having a C & C catch up do discuss our very successful trade week in November at the London , we’ll have an exact date once dates are confirmed with the interstate guests ;)

Again all welcome

Reactions: 7 users
Lock in Saturday the 26th of November at the London Tavern in Richmond 3121 , it’s right before the draft so plenty to discuss , at this point , refreshments will be poured from 12 on , unless Bill opens earlier :))

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Just a Scotty Turner “BUMP” for the next P R E C & C event on the 26th of November at the London Tavern

Reactions: 2 users
Unfortunately have to send my apologies Mr B, double booked. Disappointed as I always enjoy catching up with this fine bunch of people. Hopefully you have a great catch up, and hopefully my other booking gets cancelled!

Reactions: 1 users