R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

Absolutely, beautiful day for footy, haven't been able to get to a game in 18 months and they dish up 21k!! Its not even ski season.
Yeah but Smelbourne fans know what to expect during footy season n would have been airing out all their apres ski gear in preparation for the June long week end.

Thank God we never recruited Eric Hipwood. In the dictionary under "potato" there should be a picture of Eric Hipwood.
Yeh, he’s a soft half forward flanker that doesn’t chase and tackle. That’ll work.
Another in the list of overrated Brisbane players.

Reactions: 1 user
throwing the ball must be officially allowed now ..
It’s been allowed for a few years now. Doggies used it to win a flag in 16 and started a trend. Drives me spare.

Early sample.
Our biggest threats are the dogs.
They look the goods.
Have always been a prickly team for us.
Do not want to meet them in September.
Would be a gf for the ages should it eventuate.
Dogs have no backline and no forward line. We pantsed them last year. The bont is a gun. Other than that they are average. McCrae is a soft staging *smile*. Be lucky to make the 8.

It’s been allowed for a few years now. Doggies used it to win a flag in 16 and started a trend. Drives me spare.
the Hawks utilised it 5 times in 5 minutes in the last Q. Mitchell very good at it.

Dogs have no backline and no forward line. We pantsed them last year. The bont is a gun. Other than that they are average. McCrae is a soft staging *smile*. Be lucky to make the 8.

Disagree they have a good engine room and are solid down back, need to exit the big ex saint from forward line and they would benefit, good team, top 6 for mine.

Early sample.
Our biggest threats are the dogs.
They look the goods.
Have always been a prickly team for us.
Do not want to meet them in September.
Would be a gf for the ages should it eventuate.
Mmm. Maybe. Once UH is in he'll be far too athletic for DTLD or a lot of defenders. I wasn't blown away by the dogs. A LOT of possessions means A LOT of chances for system disruption.

Hadn't seen the crowd for the Melbourne game until now. 21k! Seriously! What a joke that club is
Yep, 18 months without footy, a beautiful autumn day and a pathetic turnout like that, absolutely soulless club.

Reactions: 1 users
That is seriously concerning for the Deeth. Never mind relocating the Melbourne-Freo game in favour of Hawks-Bombers. Just relocate Melbourne, perhaps to the Ammos.

McCrae is a gun. I'd love him at Richmond

Disagree they have a good engine room and are solid down back, need to exit the big ex saint from forward line and they would benefit, good team, top 6 for mine.
I agree, Bulldogs look like a big threat this year. Scoreboard didn't reflect how much they pansted Pies

Loved the Essendon FB posts at half time. They were already counting potential wins against the Tigers. Maybe should worry about winning the current game against last year’s 15th team first.
Was with a couple Friday night who were adamant Vlastuin's "staging" cost them the win against us in Darwin.

Was with a couple Friday night who were adamant Vlastuin's "staging" cost them the win against us in Darwin.

Have a good mate that said the same and Lynch, he went hard until Hurley admitted he staged, then his attention went to Vlasy, havent spoken much over off season but i popped him a message yesterday ;) He replied with doom and gloom and how much he hates footy season haha.. Love it!!

Reactions: 1 users
Well well #lols also having a go here vs the Ferals. Skill errors killing them but they aren't being flogged yet.

I am heading along to see WCE v Suns this afternoon at Optus Stadium.

It is bloody hot in Perth - 37 degrees today. It will be fascinating to see if the teams can run out the game. Rediculous to limit the rotations on a day like today. I wouldn't be surprised to see Suns overrun the eagles.