R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

Port beating up on an undermanned side who is rebuilding. Yep, they’re premiership favourites Dwayne :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Port do this most seasons. Fill their boots against poor opposition, but then find it hard when playing better opponents. This season will be no different. They’ve got Essington next week.

Port do this most seasons. Fill their boots against poor opposition, but then find it hard when playing better opponents. This season will be no different. They’ve got Essington next week.
Spot on. Port are fast starters and flat track bullies. They also seem to get favoured with a soft draw early in the season and it gets their tails up.

I read somewhere that of all the top teams from last year they have been handed the softest draw. It figures as yet again they get to play us in Adelaide like every year. When was the last year we didn’t play Port over there?

Bit of a slog at Giants Stadium. Tailor-made for a Toby Greene special. And as I type he takes a hanger and kicks the first. I swear to god I thought it before he did it!

Spot on. Port are fast starters and flat track bullies. They also seem to get favoured with a soft draw early in the season and it gets their tails up.

I read somewhere that of all the top teams from last year they have been handed the softest draw. It figures as yet again they get to play us in Adelaide like every year. When was the last year we didn’t play Port over there?
July 2018
If I recall correctly, we played them at the MCG and won pretty comfortably