R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
2019 I think space ace :)
Yes but the question I posed was when was the last year we didn’t play them in Adelaide. In my recollection we have had to play them in Adelaide every year for the last 5 at least. Yet we rarely play them at our home ground.

Excluding finals I think we have played them around 32 times and 21 of those have been in Adelaide. Quite a discrepancy.

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger44

Tiger Superstar
Sep 23, 2005
Jeez the Aints are getting a tiger like shafting from the umps - something like 26 to 12 and quite a few in the forward line too!

Reactions: 1 user

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Giants look really unfit. Same thing happened at the end of the 2nd quarter, they just can't run out games.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Jeez the Aints are getting a tiger like shafting from the umps - something like 26 to 12 and quite a few in the forward line too!
Nice to hear that someone besides us is getting bent over n furiously rogered by the maggots once in a while.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013

Butler gets given a nice free there. HTB when he didn't even tackle is nice to get!

BTW wasn't Lachie Ash touted as an outstanding kick in his draft year? Every time he's kicked it it appears he butchers it.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Port beating up on an undermanned side who is rebuilding. Yep, they’re premiership favourites Dwayne :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I think they and us are the clear 2 flag favourites. Port our hardest to beat this year.

Reactions: 1 users

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
I know Ward hasn’t played for a while, but he’s been awful.
Probably cost them the game with that late brain fade. What was he trying to do? Just before he also stuffed up a kick out of the backline which should have hit a team mate but ended up in a turnover.

Fair dinkum the Giants are weak as *smile*. No ticker at all. They shouldn’t be losing on their home deck to that undermanned Saints side.

Conversely great win by the Saints. They play the opposite to the Giants; plenty of ticker. Might take them a long way this year.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
They were mostly all there. Saints deserved to win though. Jeez Toby Greene is a gun.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Watch the mummy’s boys Eagles on their home deck pound the young Suns team. 2 goals in first 90 seconds.

Google the term flat track bullies and it should show a photo of the Eagles team.