R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Watch the mummy’s boys Eagles on their home deck pound the young Suns team. 2 goals in first 90 seconds.

Google the term flat track bullies and it should show a photo of the Eagles team.

GC look like they will get a flogging. Their midfield has been useless so far

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Not sure how that was holding the ball. Need to be tackled. Terrible decision.
Yeah not sure. Butler went to tackle but didn’t get his arms right around. Reckon you could make a case it was still a tackle. Anyway Ward only has himself to blame. Had an eternity to get rid of the ball. Terrible play from him.

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Why did we draft Higgins when we already had Rioli, Castagna, Bulter and Bolton?
Oscar Allen is a star

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yeah not sure. Butler went to tackle but didn’t get his arms right around. Reckon you could make a case it was still a tackle. Anyway Ward only has himself to blame. Had an eternity to get rid of the ball. Terrible play from him.
That was one of 30000 decisions by GWS player's in the last qtr that bent them over.
Cameron can't coach

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
GC look like they will get a flogging. Their midfield has been useless so far
Yeah I think so. Eagles have their security blanket (Optus Stadium) so they will be full of confidence. All their mummies watching them in the stands. They’re happy little vegemites this week.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Yeah I think so. Eagles have their security blanket (Optus Stadium) so they will be full of confidence. All their mummies watching them in the stands. They’re happy little vegemites this week.

I wonder if the media will make out that Sam Collins is some sort of defender of the century or something. The way this guy gets bigged up is ridiculous. The aura around him is way more than his actual level. He's an ok defender, thats all.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Suns have settled pretty well after first 5 minutes. Should probably be in front but wasteful in front of goal. That Greenwood is a tough bastard.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Suns have settled pretty well after first 5 minutes. Should probably be in front but wasteful in front of goal. That Greenwood is a tough bastard.
Pity the sun's have 2 X Richmond turnover kings playing for them.
Ellis 3 clangers
Markov 1 clanger.

Im not convinced the King brothers are as good as the media make them out to be.
No mongrel in there game.
The media have Destroyed Matty Rowell.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Where's Healy? He normally does the Eagles games, I'm really missing him drooling every time Nic Nac goes near the ball. By the way, that's all he does... goes near the ball.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Got to really feel for Rowell, such a talent who has had terrible bad luck in only 2 seasons of footy.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Rowell subbed out with potentially serious knee injury. Gee that would be shocking if he was out for an extended period again.

Ice

Tiger Superstar
Jul 18, 2006
Where's Healy? He normally does the Eagles games, I'm really missing him drooling every time Nic Nac goes near the ball. By the way, that's all he does... goes near the ball.
the commentators are in melbourne.
healy only went to perth so he could surf afterwards

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005

I know it is only R1, but how are we going to listen to Brad Johnson till September. What a wanker.