R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

I reckon the spirit of this Pies side could go south pretty quick. Will not beat any top 8 candidate.
I'm counting on it. Gave them the spoon in my Ladder Prediction. Reckon they'll go to pieces. Hoping there is months of speculation that FIGJAM is shot but they won't pull the trigger so they prolong the hurt. Geez I love to hate this mob.

Reactions: 1 user
The amusing thing was that I'm sure at one point I heard the pies fans boo Tredders for getting away with a throw.

Then later, did they give Grundy the bronze cheers for getting a disposal? o_O

Can Bt or Brayshaw please explain what an "unspiining" pirouette is?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
One of the Doggies big problems is that one Aaron Naughton (despite all the hype) < than one Royce Hart.

In fact, one Aaron Naughton + Josh Bruce is much < than one Royce Hart.
Yeh Naughton is one of the most overrated players going.

Was watching the races and the footy, was Eddie at the footy? I'd be filthy if they showed him in the crowd and I missed it :)

True, Posh, but our FL was hardly highly efficient last night either and Colonwood did flood back more than the Bloos imo.
Can see Carlton beating Pies next week, they were very good against us.

Can see Carlton beating Pies next week, they were very good against us.

They will need to beat the collingwood flood, which they could, but they won't get away with easy possessions in their forward 50 like they did against us.

They will need to beat the collingwood flood, which they could, but they won't get away with easy possessions in their forward 50 like they did against us.

True, they kicked a lot of the goals from being out the back. Buckley won't allow that, but the Pies won't be scoring a big score so Carlton will be in the game for sure. The AFL and Channel 7 will regret having the Pies on prime time for each of the 1st 4 rounds. Not a lot of advertising revenue coming.