R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Why do I have this feeling the Roscoe could well be the first AFL player to ever take the field wearing moccasins?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Careful Dogs. Mastermind Figgy has planted Daddy Long Legs in the square. Brilliance!!
I don't know why they bother with him seriously oh yes I do he triggered a $550k renewal option on contract :))

They only need to play him against 2 sides.

Richmond and The West Coasters.

The only 2 teams he really ever does anything against.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
You have to admit it. The ungainly Yank has been such an ornamental addition to our great AFL game.

So many hilarious moments. Just a comic hero. :eek::eek:

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
You have to admit it. The ungainly Yank has been such an ornamental addition to our great AFL game.

So many hilarious moments. Just a comic hero. :eek::eek:

Ornamental is a great description of him. Ornaments don't do anything either.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

pete and tys

Tiger Superstar
Feb 19, 2009
Higher scoring....NOT.

All new rules should be repealed.
Umpires spend all their time calling Stand or re bouncing the ball and giving warnings re the 6.6. ..but cant call HTB etc correctly.
Honestly the game is being badly undermined by poor administration. A clean out is needed.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Footscray have shithouse footskills, absolute butchers missing targets and floating *smile* hospital balls on top of their team mates heads and allows for easy spoiling.

Caleb Daniel has the most garbage posessions he is always puitting team mates under the hammer with his up and under kicks and shitty handballs. Overated.

Shouldve won this by 7 goals at least.

Will be lucky to hold them out especially after Bontempellis garbage miss.

Never give this mob a chance .......... ever.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Grundy one of the highest paid in the league. Great news. Most over rated player in the league.

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
That HTB on Elliott in the Pies forward line is why they aren't a patch on the Tiges. Every one of our players who handball that forward to the man in the square. Elliott got selfish and wanted the personal accolade rather than the team thing.

Reactions: 2 users