R1 The Rest of the Trash | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R1 The Rest of the Trash

That HTB on Elliott in the Pies forward line is why they aren't a patch on the Tiges. Every one of our players who handball that forward to the man in the square. Elliott got selfish and wanted the personal accolade rather than the team thing.
Not the 1st time I have seen him do similar me/me things. Not a true team player.

A cracking start you think BT?

Geez the Dogs kicked 3 goals in the 1st 4 minutes and then kicked 7 for the rest of the game.

Geez all these Pies players that are 2 faced hugging Treloar. I thought they all hated him!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
that was an awful spectacle. Bulldogs field kicking is woeful. How many 8-10m passes were allowed tonight?

Reactions: 1 users
Dogs still don’t have any fwds. Ugle-Hagan will be thrown in ASAP by the looks.
Missed Woods leadership down back and JJ's run.

Way too much possession but Woods utilising the Figgy Flood.

Maggots fans will be very pissed tonight Figgys flooding is a very sore point for them.

Just head to a magpie fan forum for some mirth and merriment.....if you can understand the spelling.

I reckon the spirit of this Pies side could go south pretty quick. Will not beat any top 8 candidate.

Reactions: 1 users
that was an awful spectacle. Bulldogs field kicking is woeful. How many 8-10m passes were allowed tonight?
Yeah our game was clearly of a higher standard and much more entertaining. Think Bulldogs are clearly a better side than Collingwood but if we are near our best they won’t get near us.

Only round one I know but I think the Scum are in trouble. They can’t score.

A cracking start you think BT?

Geez the Dogs kicked 3 goals in the 1st 4 minutes and then kicked 7 for the rest of the game.
True, Posh, but our FL was hardly highly efficient last night either and Colonwood did flood back more than the Bloos imo.

Geez Garry Lyon is a *smile* wit. Raving about how exciting the Dogs are. They butchered it all night. That game was putrid.