R16 - Other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R16 - Other games

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
De Gooooooooooey caught driving with a phone. Gets better and better.....
Haaarrrgh, idiot.
Lose a couple of points n he'll pay the fine with shrapnel from the ashtray. There'll be a media wank fest n he'll be forced to do the " insert offence " here public apology that has the sincerity of a wet fart.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Haaarrrgh, idiot.
Lose a couple of points n he'll pay the fine with shrapnel from the ashtray. There'll be a media wank fest n he'll be forced to do the " insert offence " here public apology that has the sincerity of a wet fart.

What a family club Figgy's built hey? Better than Dimma?.......my arse!!

I think the Chokers lost the TAC sponsorship....damn!! :D

Feeling Tigerish

Tiger Champion
Apr 11, 2009
My dream scenario is to finish 4th and play Geelong at the MCG in the first final. And beat them. I can’t tell you how satisfying that would be

Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Every time he touches it Dwayno goes into raptures. Must have backed him for RS.

Even when he drops it or turns it over. Was much better in the second half with 19 touches but half of them weren’t effective. Doing well for a kid just turned 19 who’s battling it out in the guts each week, but he’s more accumulator than influencer.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Turn on the Roos game for 2 seconds and what’s the first thing I see, Ben Floopy Brown making another insipid effort in a marking contest and getting a free kick

casper68

Tiger Champion
Oct 20, 2004
dromana
Just after the start of Lions-GWS game the commentators audio was lost, so there was only stadium noise, it was great.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just after the start of Lions-GWS game the commentators audio was lost, so there was only stadium noise, it was great.
How utterly stupid was the goal dumpire in that play? Stood behind the post thinking it was a possible goal and calling for a review. Why do these goal dumpires always move and act like stiff 'zombies' ?? Be more flexible.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
These over-rated Lions are starting to really *smile* me now...

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
If Lions hang on, Port thump them by 8 goals at home next week and we thump GWS by 8 goals then we will be fourth (6 weeks ahead of schedule).

Reactions: 6 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
If Lions hang on, Port thump them by 8 goals at home next week and we thump GWS by 8 goals then we will be fourth (6 weeks ahead of schedule).
Who do we want to win - lions or giants.

Crazy we don’t play the lions till the last round, then we could play them again in the first week of finals.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
O'brein after our game was worth a million a season and 2 first rounders.
The next 2 games he is worth $8.50 and no more then a straight swap for Menadue.

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Strap yourselves in. Could be an amazing next 7 weeks. Playing all the interstate sides above us plus Port at the G.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Some *smile* games coming up in the back part of the season.
*Stkilda want doofus gone.
*North think theyre the real deal, one good slapping away from tirmoil.
*Essendon are just vomit, any team lucky enough to play them in September could afford to rest players.
*Adelaide the coach is close to worse coach ive ever seen.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Pet hate of mine is the stupid camera angles the broadcasters try and come up with, some of yesterday’s work was woeful and just about every set shot comes from a crap spot