RD 19 Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 19 Changes V Pies

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Granted he’s played 4 games since a significant hiatus, Short is surely one bad game away from being dropped. Nearing love child status

How the $%^ is Short still in the side he has been puttrid and not to mention soft at contests.

Elliot coming in is a real pain in the arse as he needs to be sat on by a competent defender in the air.

Cholly or Soldo are going to have to drop back to assist Dave with Lurch as with Mihocek, De Goey and Elliot, down there as well as WHE, our lot Grimes, Broady and Tigger are going to have their hands too full to give him much assistance.

We might need Stackie to play back this week.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How the $%^ is Short still in the side he has been puttrid and not to mention soft at contests.

Elliot coming in is a real pain in the arse as he needs to be sat on by a competent defender in the air.

Cholly or Soldo are going to have to drop back to assist Dave with Lurch as with Mihocek, De Goey and Elliot, down there as well as WHE, our lot Grimes, Broady and Tigger are going to have their hands too full to give him much assistance.

Short is our only weakness.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He has brought in the blokes who have kicked goals on us previously
Elliott and Thomas

Yep

They have left Lurch in because they know he is going to tie up our other defenders and they will play through De Goey Elliot and Mihocek

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yep

They have left Lurch in because they know he is going to tie up our other defenders and they will play through Elliot and Mihocek

Most of there players have kicked multiple goals against us.
Forskin-Elliott, Thomas, Degoey, Myercheck, Doofus,. Even Crisp kicked 2 in the final.
They have a *smile* load of Avenues to goal.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Umpires

Stephens, Mollison, Nicholls

Have we got any ‘numbers’ on these blokes against us?..

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

Not worried about Elliot, he's been in putrid form since being injured. Hasn't bothered the scoreboard in his last 3 games. Glad guys like Mayne and Varcoe are in. Just very average players. Collingwood's forward line is very average, no real key position player. Just don't let Cox get his confidence up early. They haven't scored more than 80 points in their last 4 games. Tigers haven't scored less than 94. I'm feeling confident.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
I don't think anyone predicted a no change line up but the selectors must know something that we don't. Personally I think it a smart move to give Nanks another week as this game could tough to run out

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Just hope we can concentrate on playing better and neater without the fancy rubbish, and don't put these dickheads back in form.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Its not Stevic, De Boy, O Gorman Fisher or Chamber Pot so thats a win.

I think.:rolleyes:

Someone has the figures on which umpires bend over certain teams.
Not sure those 3 are as bad as the ones you have mentioned. But again that’s not saying much.
When penderbury is allowed 15 minutes to release the ball after being tackled.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Most of there players have kicked multiple goals against us.
Forskin-Elliott, Thomas, Degoey, Myercheck, Doofus,. Even Crisp kicked 2 in the final.
They have a **** load of Avenues to goal.

Yep, and they will get silver service from Grundy who will get a million frees against us as usual.

Bobble has to run with Sidearse, or Lambo surely we are going to put someone to him.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
Quite a surprise, no change.

The one player that worries me the most is Grundy. Our inexperienced duo will be massacred by him and that gives their mids an armchair ride.
How do the Tigers combat that??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Yep, and they will get silver service from Grundy who will get a million frees against us as usual.

Bobble has to run with Sidearse, or Lambo surely we are going to put someone to him.

Grundy loves grabbing the ball out of a ball up or throw in. we need to be on it, not allowing him a clear passage.
He is there most important player by a country mile. He is the 2019 version of Dean Cox.
A nice Townsend tackle would make our night so much easier.
Always remember Grundy is at Collingwood all thanks to Wellingham going to West Coast.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Quite a surprise, no change.

The one player that worries me the most is Grundy. Our inexperienced duo will be massacred by him and that gives their mids an armchair ride.
How do the Tigers combat that??

There is 2 of us. Soldo in the centre bounces and then Chol to chase his ass around the ground.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I must admit i was pretty confident about this game earlier today, but am less so now .

C'mon Tigers getting the 4 points will do ...well maybe at least 3 goal win so i dont die of anxiety ...10 would be better. ;)

Last edited:

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I must admit i was pretty confident about this game earlier today, but am less so now .

C'mon Tigers any 4 points will do ...well maybe at least 3 goal win so i dont die of anxiety ...10 would be better. ;)

If we are on like early 2018 form we will blow them away.
Too many *smile* stories coming out of the Lexus/Holden/Westpac/Emirates centre,
We could end there season tomorrow night.

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
Pies ins are predictable - go with the guys who have kicked goals against us - what a masterplan by Buckley...
we are rolling, and will not allow them the sort of space we've given the mugs the past 2 games..