RD 19 Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 19 Changes V Pies

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
I would get Kmac to run with Sidebottom - Has the running ability and we should tell him to tackle Sidebottom to hurt. Physicality isn't Sidebottoms specialty. Wear him down.

And get Graham to run with Pendlebury.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Mark Stevens reporting Nank needs another week and won't play so it is the Soldo and Marbs show.

tha8ball

Tiger Legend
Jan 6, 2005
Oh East Melbourne!
I would get Kmac to run with Sidebottom - Has the running ability and we should tell him to tackle Sidebottom to hurt. Physicality isn't Sidebottoms specialty. Wear him down.

And get Graham to run with Pendlebury.

Yeah I reckon this is in the works. Kmac given the week off to get himself fresh. He will push and bump and tackle Sidebottom all night. Has the tank to do the job. After the last two games against them - they have to do something about him as he has absolutely cut us up.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Mark Stevens reporting Nank needs another week and won't play so it is the Soldo and Marbs show.

Happy with that no point giving them our whoole set up going forward.

A half fit Nank is not a great idea against Grundy, in all honesty and it allows Chol to drop back across half back in front of lurch if he is causing trouble.

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Kmac rested to train up as hard tag?

Sideass this week?

Me likey if that’s the plan going forward.

Seems to be a fair bit of re-wiring going on. Caddy. Stack. New roles make an unpredictable team.

The coaching staff are bold and creative. There’s a coherent, aggressive plan for flag 12 and we’re sticking to it.

Love this club. Benchmark in so many facets at the moment.

I hope you keep it this positive if we get rolled..!

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
KMac is going to run and keep running tomorrow night.

As a defensive wingman, there’s no reason why we can’t swing him into a hard tag.

Sidebottom will get blanketed. Pendlebury can only do so much. Treloar will get it and deliver it straight to Vlastuin and Astbury.

Collingwood can try to tag Martin, who can then move forward.

This time round we have Collingwood’s measure. As others have said, Langdon and Moore out is a dagger through their heart.

Generate enough inside 50s and we win.

I have a feeling Buckley will park the bus for most of the game but it won’t matter.

JimJessTorp

Barrels it!
May 20, 2009
An armchair in Sydney
And hopefully a couple of accidental eye pokes with his flailing arms.
Bring it!

mNwIeov6NHeOPD1VZKUEP6v7dgEggEx4IJTVT2Coh-e7aXbNLETvFxvQ5p5o2g_NvGFYJbChLXYR66uWBN5AbIufWoFXhRoSv8hCKK_E5ZUGCdRITvcYXWL7sZjaPS3NCNyYJKLHcb5vjDspGLA3CFMz3ajH-_aUDPIam9MBMD_Z-f6vM49RflR-UEq0tMRncZnuK1C40DkjmSPa00ZFbhKrOTY1cD1j9IenEYy-pFXMEPWdw-iWisRcg-Jvn9HomOCkSxqISOS9S9wjLFe27y7ynGOeTgldfmB-kdIHxCqJQNqr4qey7fz-xqTbMZ1kuqePFOnbaAInx47zyU1FWFkgBks_OFq_qfDwrjGRgAZKfoqbkO67Dk1IUweW3QUN2ksetA-E78wBqg6RO1F6zufdGNOfz0IIcKxbncXiJmqovzAkpSN6h5IIMSmKxyIaEsBH_1z2N4dB2WIk_Jk2ldIymuK6HKUp1UB3ympIkpfG5Oh4Y68hIlz8Jy3yG77LDNu4OQwFlcYxbdTXe8hh1TJzTZPxhLdEo60gZYXLcb8q1aqIWsEwgiuNXag2oSRNJvIGSl3aYMicg-6Yj7dCfMIklrhWPJNBpMkIt_hWQ1ugc_gUZh27ZIwYQH8s9m39asyjcymCU8fIwWMf4OvWluJ2zSPl2Q0=w255-h315-no

Reactions: 1 user

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
In our first outing against the magpies we played 15 metres off our opponents and they just chipped it through our set up.

Shorten that to 7 metres and they don't control the ball, we have to create contests all of the way up the ground so we can play to our strengths.

If it's wet that slow chipping around style won't be so effective you would think.

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
I’m not playing and I’m licking my lips.
Dud of the highest order.
Whoever he goes to will be the leading goal kicker for the night. Most likely jacky.
Roughead to Lynch
Ballsack to jack
Maynard to Castagna
Who else have they got? Clement? Lababababa?

Howe, just need someone to distract him so he actually has to be accountable.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
If it's wet that slow chipping around style won't be so effective you would think.
They won't be able to set up for this without langdon and moore taking uncontested marks like they did last time. Also Lynch will make sure the ball comes to ground at the very least. They won't have greenwood tagging martin. If we don't bludge like in rd 2 we should win.

graystar1

Tiger Legend
Apr 28, 2004
I hear Wayne Carey stating we will win easily tomorrow night.

He also reckons we are a better team than 2017.

Spoken by one of the all time greats who really knows his footy and is smart.

Just let us hope he is correct and his statement that we are "red hot favourites" for the flag is not just media talk.

Please Tiges prove him right!!

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I hear Wayne Carey stating we will win easily tomorrow night.

He also reckons we are a better team than 2017.

Spoken by one of the all time greats who really knows his footy and is smart.

Just let us hope he is correct and his statement that we are "red hot favourites" for the flag is not just media talk.

Please Tiges prove him right!!

I saw that on Talking Footy with Spitty Watson looking hesitant as he's day dreams on how good the Bummers still are.....