RD 19 Changes V Pies | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RD 19 Changes V Pies

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Yeah would prefer to be the hunter. I also hope we keep some aces up our sleeve. Would hate to show our hand and win this week only to get done in a final.
True b4p ,however even though each game is only worth 4 points, I think this is clearly our most important game until finals

Reactions: 1 user

Tiger68

Grow boys, grow!
Mar 13, 2007
Sydney
Agree, massive game, both in terms of the ladder and confidence against the pies.

I think there will only be one change. We must see what Soldo can offer against Grundy. Caddy hasn't shown enough off the wing yet, his forward spot is gone. (Chol or Nank)

In: Macintosh
Out: Short

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Do we need any ?. Winning form is good form but then you do need horses fro courses.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Interesting approach we appear to be using ,re 2 of our battering rams in Graham and Kmac , just a little freshen up with a week of massage and salt baths before resuming hostilities with the opposition

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
You can almost lock in Nankervis and Macintosh to be the in’s this week. Caddy slight outside chance.

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I feel that Nank needs another week in the twos. Still prefer Soldo and Chol vs Grundy. Soldo can drop back and contest with Cox in the pack marks. kmac and Markov to come in Short and Baker out (both unlucky).

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Not convinced about getting Nank back this week, was a nasty injury.

Short should be dropped, KMac to replace.

Can't see any reason to drop Baker, maybe swap with Stack who could go back. Difficult decision though.

I'd leave Chol in.

So I suppose I'd have Short out and KMac in.

Nank back next week I reckon.

DS

Reactions: 2 users

James

Tiger Rookie
Sep 11, 2016
Very surprised if they bring in either Caddy or Nankervis. If Caddy is being prepared for a more defensive role he needs more time, and certainly in terms of match fitness Nankervis also has a lot of work to do.
I would prefer to see him at vfl level rather than against the two best rucks over the next two weeks.
Maybe McIntosh will get a run but if we were looking for someone to throw into the backline in case Cox gets going then Balta might be the one.
Still think no change but if there is to be one,
Balta for Short.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Nervous about the weekend, I still think we struggle against pies, roos and Geelong.
The Pies are going to be hard at it, much like port tried but the pies are a more accomplished team.
Unusually for this year i think it will be a close call. Win to the mighty tigers though.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Dont care who comes in bit if We lose
Season is done.
Collingwood are on the ropes we just need to knock them out.
Astbury Grimes big V and broad have been good in the last month.
Collingwood have been struggling to kick 70 points a game.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Why would we drop kmac and bring him back without playing in the vfl?

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Why would we drop kmac and bring him back without playing in the vfl?

Well originally it was supposedly to teach him new things but once it became apparent he wasn't playing VFL the new reason was he's being rested. So who really knows.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Yep have a feeling we are going to rag doll them.

wish i shared your confidence. still a bit bit scarred from the Prelim. I'm worried about this week. but on the upside, a win means will prove to me we can go all the way.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Langdon and Moore are massive outs for them. Their game plan against us is to mark in their back half and start their chipping crap to spread us wide. Without these 2 they won't be able to mark everything like they did in rd 2.

Reactions: 3 users