Reigning Premier joins hunt for Sydney speedster Zak Jones | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Reigning Premier joins hunt for Sydney speedster Zak Jones

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Can't see the logic behind this, could be smoke and mirrors. At best in the 22, not worth spoiling the salary cap and further development in youth

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Can't see the logic behind this, could be smoke and mirrors. At best in the 22, not worth spoiling the salary cap and further development in youth

Yeah that's all it is. Maybe Swans asked us to pump up his value and they'll give us something back in return.

Reactions: 1 user

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
Yeah that's all it is. Maybe Swans asked us to pump up his value and they'll give us something back in return.
If there is any substance he is not best 22 who does he replace when we haveStack and Jack G to come in as well as Rance

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
He's something we don't really have. Houli, Short, Eggmolesse-Smith & Naish are skilful but not going to bust tackles.

Anyway all we've done is registered our interest at this stage and we haven't entered into a bidding war.

Gazmatron

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2013
He's something we don't really have. Houli, Short, Eggmolesse-Smith & Naish are skilful but not going to bust tackles.

Anyway all we've done is registered our interest at this stage and we haven't entered into a bidding war.
Ok but who gets dropped for him

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Get Blake back quick. We're suffering a relapse.

• Sad

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014

We don't need to bust tackles, we need skilful players to make the right disposal decisions and keep the ball moving forward. Both the Jones's are ball butchers.

Sammy Cougar

Goodness Gracious me The Tigers have got Another
Staff member
Mar 6, 2004
Massive Pass here we have better players on our list than Jones

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
The timing suggests he might’ve come to Richmond if we received pick 20 for Brando, but it could be a coincidence.

Bulllshitt.
Nothing do with it. I wouldn't give up pick 30 for him let alone 20.
With pick 20 we get Laird or lloyd
Would struggle to get a game.
Who does he replace? Baker No,
Graham NO, Stack No Way.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Bulllshitt.
Nothing do with it. I wouldn't give up pick 30 for him let alone 20.
With pick 20 we get Laird or lloyd
Would struggle to get a game.
Who does he replace? Baker No,
Graham NO, Stack No Way.

In one year, pick 19 gets you Buddy. In another year pick 26 gets you Vickery.
Who can possibly guess what any player is worth these days?

Reactions: 1 users