Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Rhyan Mansell welcome to Tigerland

Terrific game. Thyat's why he was brought straight back in.

Could become our Alex N-B.

Reactions: 1 users
Really good game from the Launnie scrapper. Would have loved playing in the fog (smog). Would have reminded him of midwinter games at South Launceston footy ground.
More please Ryan!!

Reactions: 1 users
He's fast becoming a team stalwart. Still what? 30 games? Could yet be a gun, but love what he brings right now. Strong, big tank, battles for everything, and while I think hes always been good in the air for his size, he keeps improving.

Reactions: 7 users
I'm historically not a Mansell fan. Poor hands poor discipline and poor composure. Went last week and he played well. Did not see today but glad he has played well again. Some pretty nice plays on the highlights. Confidence and experience (and a good coach) can improve discipline and composure. Lets hope the last two games are his floor and not the ceiling.

Reactions: 1 user
Elite at cracking in.

It's a rare category to be elite in. The only other Richmond player I've seen hit the contest like him in the last ten years is Trent Cotchin.

He's now added a bit of outside game.

Who knows?

Reactions: 12 users
Happy to be so wrong....
Was a supetb magnificent game.
Suddenly i see a young liam baker ....
Exciting stuff

Reactions: 2 users
Sensational from go to woh today. Easily best game. Guts. Ferocious desire. Handy with it too.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
He has always been elite overhead. We didn't see that while he learned ground game. And smile me didn't he learn it?

17 touches today. 1.1 goals. career best game. Numbers don't do justice to his D.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Huge.

One of the few players (Chimp the other) that leaves absolutely nothing on the field.

Gives everything. When he gets another 5 kgs look out opposition.

Tassie scrapper. Love him.

Reactions: 5 users
Early in the match Mansell roved and scrubbed a left-footer inside 50 that went about 12 metres and Rampe was paid the mark. I said "if a Tiger caught that it'd be play on, not 15". Sure enough a few minutes later Mansell marked a kick that went 16, right in front of goal. "Play on! Not 15!" Luckily he was good enough to finish.

Reactions: 4 users
Actually, just watched it. The one Mansell marked went 11 metres. :LOL:

So, twice as far as the kick to Josh Kennedy that killed off our 2021 season.

Reactions: 1 user
I tell you, one thing Mansell did after he 'marked' that one, he got back off his mark immediately. That gave him the time and space to get a snap away when called to play on.

Little things. They matter.

Reactions: 5 users