Richmond Academy zone prospect | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond Academy zone prospect

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
leon said:
Gawd you're pathetic! Skirting around threads, then sneaking in a cowardly little echo of someone else's thoughts, meaningless dribble. Then scampering away before spotted.

I think I noticed elsewhere that they say this is exactly how you are when it's your shout at the bar. You've scampered away!

That's you in a nutshell, I'd say. A mosquito amongst men. Weak as ....

Like many others you have a dig at, leysy has contributed to more meaningful RFC discussions on PRE than you've had nights on the couch Leonie.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Leysy Days said:
Like many others you have a dig at, leysy has contributed to more meaningful RFC discussions on PRE than you've had nights on the couch Leonie.

It says a lot about you when you need to sing your own praises, LazyDazy. You have probably been on PRE many years longer than myself anyway. I almost entirely post on football-related matters but some posters on PRE just launch into personal attacks abruptly, like Udders17 earlier on this thread. But I will defend myself, or admit it if I see I was wrong.

My criticism of you is that you sneak in with a weasel comment when you haven't been involved on the topic much lately at all, just because I have (admittedly) disagreed with you on some issues prior. But I could play that game too if I wanted.

Anyway, all grist to the mill.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
leon said:
It says a lot about you when you need to sing your own praises, LazyDazy. You have probably been on PRE many years longer than myself anyway. I almost entirely post on football-related matters but some posters on PRE just launch into personal attacks abruptly, like Udders17 earlier on this thread. But I will defend myself, or admit it if I see I was wrong.

My criticism of you is that you sneak in with a weasel comment when you haven't been involved on the topic much lately at all, just because I have (admittedly) disagreed with you on some issues prior. But I could play that game too if I wanted.

Anyway, all grist to the mill.

While it is hard to disagree with someone bagging Navy I should point out one thing. I never made a personal attack. I said your post was stupid. Which it was. I have made no comment about you.

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Brodders17 said:
While it is hard to disagree with someone bagging Navy I should point out one thing. I never made a personal attack. I said your post was stupid. Which it was. I have made no comment about you.

Branding my post 'stupid' without any arguments or reasons given is pretty dumb. I've tempted to do the same to your ensuing posts just to make the point, but resisted the temptation. I decided I would not sink to that puerile level, but obviously anyone could do so. PRE would simply descend into useless anarchy if so. I'd say 90% of posters respond with their ideas and counter-views as distinct from ignorant abuse.

How could you make any relevant comment about me; you don't know me at all. But attacking someone's post in such an insulting and ignorant way is offensive IMO. So I have lost respect for you whatsoever, so better be on your game hence.

Glancing at your offerings, you will make an easy target when I choose to respond.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Can a moderator just pee this tool off please. I'm sick of opening threads expecting news only to find a excentrict justification of loony actions........its stuffen boring!

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
So what news were you expecting at this time, King Ego? Such command of words: 'excentrict', 'loony actions', 'stuffen' ? Think a moderator might object to your slaughter of the language.

Perhaps consider just minding your own (monkey) business?

The_General

It's been a very hard working from home
Staff member
May 4, 2004
blx said:
OMG this thread has become a joke! FFS Leon let it go!
Takes two or more to a tango. I wish everyone would go back to discussing our RICHMOND ACADEMY ZONE.

And I mean a Bomber Thompson like Everyone

Ty Esler

"Mark Maclure can get stuffed"
May 10, 2005
From Caroline Wilson:

"The AFL is also mindful that the new multicultural and indigenous academies are already producing elite young talent. Richmond's Sunraysia zone is understood to have unearthed at least three potential stars of the future."

Blackcats

Tiger Cub
Mar 24, 2014
Ty Esler said:
From Caroline Wilson:

"The AFL is also mindful that the new multicultural and indigenous academies are already producing elite young talent. Richmond's Sunraysia zone is understood to have unearthed at least three potential stars of the future."

I saw this quote as well, I'm just wondering if Caroline is talking about a few of the kids that were drafted last year or is she talking about future drafts?

I know we nominated a few last year but obviously the rules will be different this year, we can actually pick them up.

Ty Esler

May 10, 2005
I think future drafts - there is 2018 prospect Ajax Dang who is in the AFL academy squad

Jonesracing82

Tiger Champion
Sep 30, 2011
Ty Esler said:
From Caroline Wilson:

yer, none of which we got access to in the way the Northern Clubs do...

Ty Esler

May 10, 2005
Starting next year we get the same access as the Northern clubs to academy players

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Interesting last sentence in Caro's article about the AFL continuing to hand GWS premiership cups. Apparently our Sunrasia zone has 3 potential stars in it!!!

E

easy_tiger

Ty Esler said:
From Caroline Wilson:

:hihi

my boys U12 team has at least 3 potential stars of the future.

but yeah, anything to shorten GWS's tentacles

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Ty Esler said:
Starting next year we get the same access as the Northern clubs to academy players

Totally incorrect

The Victorian sides are restricted to indigenous and multicultural prospects only

Ty Esler

May 10, 2005
taztiger4 said:
Totally incorrect

The Victorian sides are restricted to indigenous and multicultural prospects only

We now have the same access to players from our Academy - ie same bidding rules as northern clubs. Difference is we have a smaller pool of player in our Academy as we're restricted to indigenous and multicultural boys. For 2016 we could only draft them if they went undrafted through the national and rookie drafts - last year guys from our Academy went at picks 12, 43 and 50 but we couldn't get them