Richmond v Brisbane QF: The Sequel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richmond v Brisbane QF: The Sequel

Jake

Tiger Superstar
Apr 2, 2005
I thought that may be the case. My bro in NT got an email with ticket instructions and my bro in brisbane but not down here.

AFL have got back to my son with a barcode (must be only allowed to get one ticket) he can use, my other son has to prove he lives in Queensland which is easy, which leaves me in *smile* creek. Like you.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Harris Andrews to play after playing in an intraclub today......................can't see him being 100% which will be delicious for Lynch

Reactions: 1 user

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Harris Andrews to play after playing in an intraclub today......................can't see him being 100% which will be delicious for Lynch

Find that intresting.
Lynch, small nick with his hamstrings, 50/50 for first final game.
Andrews, rips hamstring off the bone, be fine to play finals.

Andrews will be lucky to get through the 1Q,

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Rumour has it CC has the bike in shop and it is nearly ready to go.

Grimes is waiting to steal the bike and ride off with it pre game. Charile will spend the whole game trying to figure out where the bike went.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
so lets take stock here.

.houli back r13 no match play for ? weeks.
.nankervis back r16 syndes r5 no running for ? weeks
.asto back r18 recurring knee r4 no running for ? weeks
.edwards back r18 no match play for ? weeks
.caddy back r18 hammy rx no running again
.prestia back qf? syndes r5 no running for ? weeks
.lynch back qf? hammy border line recovery time
.jackr slowing before our eyes

dare i say but is there a sudden injection of suspect match fitness &/ pace?
scoff u may but i want all bases covered....
our speed n pressure are the envy of the comp...finals oppo will be more mobile than ever & well aware of our big name slow down additions
dont kid urself...the guys listed above as good as they are....are nowhere near their peak condition

solution
red line thru caddy...no debate u were good...now pedestrian
prestia...luv him but has to be underdone...not enuf kms in legs for the chasis...seen it before
asto fitness worries me but size

grimes balta asto
short markov baker houli...4 running quarter backs central to dogs, eagles & cats humiliation...
mac bolton pickett
aarts george edwards lambert ...4 guaranteed high pressure artists
vlos lynch riewoldt..... allows oleg re-inclusion (regain the central pace balance) & police partner for lynch
nank dusty cotch graham

22nd man...debatable requirements
.rioli (aart's 4 quarter efforts has overtaken) v ross (have graham..time will come)
.broad for grigg ruck role & versatiliy v rucking chol off bench (time for physical recovery & pyschiatric help...im still a believer)

. im an unabashed markov fan....if he is overlooked for finals again i wouldn't blame him for chasing bucks & appreciation..:mad:

our

Can't be taken seriously moving Vlastuin to the forward line, are you mad?? Or is your other name Beveridge??

Legends of 2017

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!
Mar 24, 2005
Melbourne
If anyone believes in omens
On October 2nd 2020 we play Brisbane in a final.
On October 2nd 1920 we won our first premiership

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Tass

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2005
Lachie Neil press conference today: “They’re probably happy to play us. We know we can beat anyone on our day”. They seem to be going out of their way to convince themselves that there are no mental scars. We have not heard a peep from our Mighty Tigers at all over the past week. Yet they’ve managed get in front of a camera at every opportunity to tell the world that they’re ready, we’ve learnt from last year, blah blah

Reactions: 1 users

JR8

Tiger Legend
Apr 23, 2003
Melbourne - Eastern Subs
Lachie Neil press conference today: “They’re probably happy to play us. We know we can beat anyone on our day”. They seem to be going out of their way to convince themselves that there are no mental scars. We have not heard a peep from our Mighty Tigers at all over the past week. Yet they’ve managed get in front of a camera at every opportunity to tell the world that they’re ready, we’ve learnt from last year, blah blah

Inferiority complex.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Saw that.
A lot coming out of the Lions camp.

I guess in a weeks time we will find out.

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
Can't be taken seriously moving Vlastuin to the forward line, are you mad?? Or is your other name Beveridge??
.possibly a little radical for most posh, but last year? he dominated mid field v hawks for one game...looked great...not that big a step...im sure lynch wouldnt mind some xtra grunt backup
.another option would be picket forward pocket... markov wing
.my contention is i havent seen us look more lethal than with the half back line of short markov baker

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Did anyone hear that goose Neale say that their poor kicking for goal was costly in the last couple of games against us?
How more slappings do these knobs need??

Reactions: 2 users

Birdman19

Plodder
Apr 16, 2009
I just want to see Grimesy and Vlossy have blinders in response to the AA snubbing, and Lynchy to take the "Mark of the Year" and land safely after standing on the shoulders of Mitch Robinson.( and we roll the Lions by 40+ points)

Reactions: 3 users