Richo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo

I heard on the radio this morning that Punt Road was closed due to burst water main, but we all know it's the tears for Richo running down Punt Road. :'(

skiptomystu said:
Does anyone know if the press conference will be played on FoxSports?
Not sure skip,However Richo will be on KB,s show on SEN at 1130 today.

Cheers for that mate. I'm not looking forward to this press conference :'(

Tiger_4_Life said:
I heard on the radio this morning that Punt Road was closed due to burst water main, but we all know it's the tears for Richo running down Punt Road. :'(

it can't be a coincience.

Love the 'Cho

Shahparnia_CryingTiger2.jpg

So the son of bull hangs up the boots thanks for the memories richoman
im gutted that we wont see the Number 12 running around anymore

Currently, playing the pink floyd song, shine on you crazy diamond, as a tribute to the great man.

Anyone familiar with the song will get it.

SEN still using 1973 microphones. Pathetic.

Let's listen to goosehead Waldron again.......

They seem well prepared for other teams' press conferences that we couldn't care less about, but when it comes to Richmond, everything somehow 'stuffs up'.

Do these SEN morons really have a job?

http://www.theage.com.au/national/major-delays-after-full-closure-of-punt-road-20091113-icuc.html

Yep, the gods are even sending Richo a farewell

TigerForce said:
They seem well prepared for other teams' press conferences that we couldn't care less about, but when it comes to Richmond, everything somehow 'stuffs up'.

Do these SEN morons really have a job?
*^&%$$%YY&*^*(^$%#$@!*smile**)^*smile*!!$#@$#

TigerForce said:
Yeah ha ha Bartlett & Waldron it's all funny to you isn't it.
Don,t they test their equipment before going live?It was breaking up from the start. :mad:

I watched it live on the AFL site, sorry guys I should have mentioned it.

Missed the first minute or so but it was really brief. The big fella didn't break down in tears or anything but he was noticebly disappointed, although he did make a few gags in true Richo style :)

Said the biggest thing he will miss will be running out on to the MCG and listening to the roar of the Tiger faithful. The supporters are what he will miss the most.

Sorry, guys should have said something but AFL.com was running it live.

Looked like Richo got real emotional at the end and just said "thanks guys" or something to that effect and stood up and left rather graciously