Richo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Richo

Col.W.Kurtz said:
The only good thing about him retiring now is that I won't cry in public like I would have if I was attending his last game

I'm with you there Col.

Thank you Richo. In my lifetime no player bled Yellow & Black as much as you did. Legend, absolute Richmond Legend.

Just pass on a message to the new kids coming through and the one's you leave behind. Let them know what it f.... means to play for Richmond!!!

Your the greatest tiger I've ever seen play.

I couldnt hold back tears for Knighter and its no different for the big fella....

I forgot to say, even though he didn't get a farewell, it was a classy, honest, thoughtful way to retire.

Long live RICHO! There will never be anyone else like him EVER!

Lets hope there is a lap of honour before the round one game!

I've been dreading this day for a long time. Absolutely beside myself.

Mem'ries,
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored memories
Of the way we were....

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CHAMPION

LEGENDARY

WELL MISS YA
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

retire the no 12 or give it jack, if that dosent fire him up nothin will

Long live RICHO! There will never be anyone else like him EVER!

Lets hope there is a lap of honour before the round one game!

I've been dreading this day for a long time. Absolutely beside myself.

I feel honored and priveliged to have witnessed the big fella run around.
I feel pride at telling blokes from other teams in times past that if their bloke had 1/16th the heart richo has they would be 100x the player
I feel devastated that we won't be able to see him for that one last game
I can't believe I have just shed a tear, but I guess that just goes to show my respect and admiration

Richo you have given us untold joy in an age of dispare, from the bottom of my yellow and black heart I thank you

Couldn't believe it when I heard the news. Told my borther in law just to hold fire until it was officially confirmed but sadly the end has come.
I am so disappointed like everyone else to not be able to send him out with a farewell game. That would have been a truly special moment.

Congratulations to the "Cho Man". What an absoloutely fantastic career with our beloved Yellow & Black. He has always given me so much enjoyment and hope watching him over the last 15 years or so. The thing that will always stick in my mind though was his undying love and passion for this club. It was like he was always feeling and expressing the exact same emotions that we were all feeling as supporters in the crowd.

I've never really spoken to the man, don't even have an autograph but I have a million wonderful memories that no one can take from me. The send off in Round 1 will be amazing.

All the best Richo for whatever the future holds. Maybe one day we will be lucky enough to see him up in the stands cheering on this great club with the people who loved him so dearly. Even better handing over a premiership cup to our captain in the not to distant future. I'm sorry you have had to play in such a troubled era at Richmond, you deserved better.
We love you Big Fella.

Anyone know the date of Rd 1 next year?

Will be bigger crowd even than last year.

Hayfever said:
Anyone know the date of Rd 1 next year?

Will be bigger crowd even than last year.

March 25. Thursday night unfortunately.

I might have a few beers before the game.......

What can I say?
Farewell to a champion. At least Richo went out on his terms.
Thanks for being so loyal. One of the rare players that played for the love of the club and not the dollar.
So many fantastic memories.
It's a shame that Richo played for a team that has been the laughing stock for so long. He deserved better.
One champion retires and now if time for Richmond to unearth the next superstar.