RIP gustiger12 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RIP gustiger12

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Very sad news.

A good intelligent poster was Gus.

Condolences to family & friends.

happytige

Tiger Superstar
May 1, 2005
Sad news. I always associated him with you ToO and enjoyed the fact that the 2 of you in Thailand were so passionate and well informed about the Tiges.

Was it Gus who designed the PRE car sticker i have on my car?

PRE is certainly a family and we all mourn the loss of Gus.

BrettC

Tiger Matchwinner
Jul 27, 2004
damn that's pretty sad, seemed like a really good guy and respected poster on these boards

condolences to his family

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Very sad news. That's 2 very respected members of PRE gone within a couple of months. :(

Condolences to Gus's family.

Gus was a wonderful member of PRE. He didn't resort to the personal nastiness or put downs that are an unfortunate reality on here. He sent me timely messages of support when it was obvious someone was crossing the line. He kindly gave me his phone number to pass on to my son and his mates who were travelling in Thailand in case it was needed. He shared photos of his family with me. He organised and donated our PRE stickers.

For your contribution and support on this site Gus I thank and salute you. R.I.P.

purepoweryouth

Gone but not forgotten
Sep 28, 2003
Perth, WA
That really is terrible news. I always liked what gus had to say. You will be missed. RIP and condolences to his family and friends.

johnson2richo2003

"Players stop improving is the day i leave."
Dec 19, 2002
Very Sad News.Respected amongst us here on PRE.Will be missed.Condolences to His Family and Friends.

Red Sea Tiger

Tiger Matchwinner
Sep 15, 2004
RIP GusTiger12.

A small prayer (from time to time) also for those PREnders who pass that we may never get the chance for a message to be passed on to us all to reflect upon :angel:

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Very sad to read this.
May you rest in peace Gus.
Condolences to his family and friends.
A great contributor to PRE. He will be missed.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Shocking news. How these things happen so quick is beyond me. Can be a cruel, cruel world at times.

RIP and my thoughts are with his family & friends trying to carry on.

Chiang Mai Tiger

Time for some Tiger Payback
Jun 17, 2004
Thailand
hey Chiang Mai Tiger.

I am also living and working in Chiang Mai.

If you are interested in catching up sometime call me on (...x...)

Another Tiger in Chiang Mai.

Regards

Gus

This one PM seven years ago from a fellow Richmond supporter here in Chiang Mai changed both my family and my life forever. I called and Gus came around and into our lives. The best mate anyone could ask for and such a dedicated Richmond Supporter.

I'm not good at words but Gus mate, we loved you so much over the years and thank you for everything you have done for us. Sorry we couldn't be there at the end. Don't worry, Little Matthew will still be growing up Yellow and Black to the bone and the tears shed when our next flag arrives will be for you mate.

Catch you later Gus, your mate forever; Ian.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Chiang Mai Tiger said:
hey Chiang Mai Tiger.

I am also living and working in Chiang Mai.

If you are interested in catching up sometime call me on (...x...)

Another Tiger in Chiang Mai.

Regards

Gus

This one PM seven years ago from a fellow Richmond supporter here in Chiang Mai changed both my family and my life forever. I called and Gus came around and into our lives. The best mate anyone could ask for and such a dedicated Richmond Supporter.

I'm not good at words but Gus mate, we loved you so much over the years and thank you for everything you have done for us. Sorry we couldn't be there at the end. Don't worry, Little Matthew will still be growing up Yellow and Black to the bone and the tears shed when our next flag arrives will be for you mate.

Catch you later Gus, your mate forever; Ian.

CMT/Ian. Nicely said.

RemoteTiger

Woof!
Jul 29, 2004
I have tears welling in my eyes with this very sad news. I naught knew the man but I respected his posting.

It is so sad to hear of a dyed in the wool yellow and black supporter passing particularly when he so richly deserved to see our next premiership.

My condolences to the family.

I feel deeply for ToO and Chaing Mai Tiger who knew of Gus personally. The way you both have written about him tells me he has left a very positive indelible mark on your lives.

Goodnight Gus, sleep well...........RT

tigerdave

Ya just gotta stand in line
Feb 1, 2006
Don't know what to say.Shattered by this news.Alway's respected gussie's opinions even though you don't know the man.Goodnight mate!

Go the Tiges!