RIP gustiger12 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

RIP gustiger12

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Bit of an indulgent post here but I miss my ol mate gus & wish I'd been able to share these joyous past 6 months with him.
I'm sure there are many others who have passed on who weren't able to share in this special time after so long in the wilderness.
Hopefully he was looking on from wherever he is with his Tigerish grin.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Cheers to you my Dear Olden I get your feels, I missed my dad dearly too especially that last Saturday in September in 2017.

Sobering thoughts.

I'm sure Gus was watching mate chin up ;)

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Tigers of Old said:
Bit of an indulgent post here but I miss my ol mate gus & wish I'd been able to share these joyous past 6 months with him.
I'm sure there are many others who have passed on who weren't able to share in this special time after so long in the wilderness.
Hopefully he was looking on from wherever he is with his Tigerish grin.

I'm sure he was ToO.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
not indulgent at all oldie. Never met him but he was one of the best on here. RIP

Reactions: 1 user

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
Never met Gus but he was a genuinely nice fella. Always very supportive. If he saw I was being given a hard time he always took the time to contact me privately. Kept me going when sometimes the going seemed too tough.

Several dedicated Tigers I would have loved to share our premiership along with Gus. Blood17. Cassady. Also BomberJohn. Mightn't have been a Tiger but had a soft spot for us and was very happy when we did well.

I know I've forgotten to mention another PREnder who left too soon. Feel terrible but have a mind blank.

I like to think of them all barracking from the great footy ground in the sky xxxxxx

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
tigersnake said:
not indulgent at all oldie. Never met him but he was one of the best on here. RIP

He was a ripper. He named his son Matthew, after the great Richo.

rosy3 said:
Never met Gus but he was a genuinely nice fella. Always very supportive. If he saw I was being given a hard time he always took the time to contact me privately. Kept me going when sometimes the going seemed too tough.

Several dedicated Tigers I would have loved to share our premiership along with Gus. Blood17. Cassady. Also BomberJohn. Mightn't have been a Tiger but had a soft spot for us and was very happy when we did well.

I know I've forgotten to mention another PREnder who left too soon. Feel terrible but have a mind blank.

I like to think of them all barracking from the great footy ground in the sky xxxxxx

:fing32 :gotigers