Robbie Tarrant | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robbie Tarrant

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Will be having surgery. Incredible game considering. You see him being annoyed by his Hand real early in the replay
That’s bad luck for Robbie, but good luck for Miller or Biggie, hopefully Miller.

Reactions: 1 user

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
That’s bad luck for Robbie, but good luck for Miller or Biggie, hopefully Miller.
Biggie can't possibly play on Cameron or Fat guts.
Big V loose plater in defence.
Broad on Cameron
Miller to stand Meatloaf
Grimes to play off Fat guts.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Very good game from Taz I thought , especially considering how much easy ball Geelongs mids were getting

Reactions: 16 users

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Today with a busted hand and no doubt with some level of concussion, Taz became a true member of Tiger family. Gutsty effort to play on and to beat his opponent

Reactions: 14 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
This is why we brought him into the club. Big game tonight with one hand.

Reactions: 6 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
The commentators tried to make excuses for Shovekins saying he must have been injured. He wasn’t. Tarrant owned him.

• Wow
Reactions: 7 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Thought he would be a bust but that was a comprehensive shellacking of Hawkins

Reactions: 10 users

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
And David King’s so called best player in the game was shown up as a flat track bully who builds his reputation with good games against poor opposition.

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
Sitting on the AFL members wing on the boundary and I got to see first hand, up close, the classic Hawkins shove with the hands in the back. Umpire right on the spot. Play on. Unbelievable. What a protected species.

Reactions: 3 users

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Sitting on the AFL members wing on the boundary and I got to see first hand, up close, the classic Hawkins shove with the hands in the back. Umpire right on the spot. Play on. Unbelievable. What a protected species.
Rule should never have been tampered with!