Robin Nahas | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Robin Nahas

lol funny that....gone to a good club in the mix for finals..........far out wonder if he'll do mitch morton and become a premireship player

Tigers of Old said:
Nahas is not a complete dud. The overall quality of our list has improved. Good luck to him at North, he'll go ok.

You're right, a couple years back he racked up a lot of disposals and was hitting the scoreboard as well.

TheCan said:
lol funny that....gone to a good club in the mix for finals..........far out wonder if he'll do mitch morton and become a premireship player

The AFL draw gods didn't shine too brightly on the Roos for next year.

Tigers of Old said:
Nahas is not a complete dud. The overall quality of our list has improved. Good luck to him at North, he'll go ok.

I agree. Kicking 100 goals for us a great effort. I hope I do better as VP next year.

Tigers of Old said:
Indeed he isnt. From 2009-2012 in 77 games he kicked 97 goals as a small forward in a mostly poor side. Yes 2013 was a poor season but he can do it.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/nahas-to-north-armstrong-to-pies-20131107-2x34u.html

""We feel there's a very specific role for someone of Robin's talent and he'll be a great addition to the club," said list manager Cameron Joyce.

"He'll bring some more speed to our forward-line and just as important, some more defensive pressure in our forward half complementing the likes of Lindsay Thomas."

"Robin is known for his pace, energy and tackling pressure and we feel he will be a very solid contributor."

Tackling pressure?

se7en said:
http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/nahas-to-north-armstrong-to-pies-20131107-2x34u.html

""We feel there's a very specific role for someone of Robin's talent and he'll be a great addition to the club," said list manager Cameron Joyce.

"He'll bring some more speed to our forward-line and just as important, some more defensive pressure in our forward half complementing the likes of Lindsay Thomas."

"Robin is known for his pace, energy and tackling pressure and we feel he will be a very solid contributor."

Tackling pressure?

Very true, slowest small in the game, no left foot,

se7en said:

Tackling pressure?

I think that Joyce is just taking the *smile*. Gave me a laugh. God help Norf if they think they are getting a tackling machine with defensive pressure. I didn't see it myself but they must have ;D

Good luck to Robbie at his new home.