Round 1 2022 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 1 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I'm not a selector, there's a quite a few players who will rightfully be disappointed to miss out.

Reactions: 1 user
Based on yesterdays hit out, no way Daniel Riolli gets a half back spot ahead Mansell.
Parker got an injury, but his misses in front of goal are just predictable.
Was amusing to see Balta congratulate Soldo on his long set shot goal, even though they were on opposing teams. The brotherhood lives.

Reactions: 4 users
Both McIntosh and Pickett are best 22 and no question about their spots
Kids will play if we have injury to senior players from the list in Round 1

Soldo most likely will play but wouldnt surprise me if he is not playing round 1 and eased back into games
The Blues real lack of quality in the rucks may lead to that path being taken Turkish I agree.

Soldo and Balta are at the fulcrum of the way the RFC sets up in the coming weeks, along with the fitness of Graham and Lambert.

Have the Blues improved their ruck position?

I think Jack Ross should be in the frame for round 1. Was impressed with him on the 15 minutes or so I watched. Must play as a pure midfielder though.

Reactions: 1 users
The Blues real lack of quality in the rucks may lead to that path being taken Turkish I agree.

Soldo and Balta are at the fulcrum of the way the RFC sets up in the coming weeks, along with the fitness of Graham and Lambert.

Have the Blues improved their ruck position?
De Konning I believe is injured. Leaves them only with Pittonet.

If one of Graham or Lambert don’t get up for Round 1, I think Ross is a lock to take their spot.

Reactions: 3 users
The established guys certainly seemed to be benefiting from a full preseason and looking fitter and sharper that they di this time last season. Added to some of the junior and new players looking good, we will have real competition for places in round 1. Mind you the imter club matches will give us the answers

If one of Graham or Lambert don’t get up for Round 1, I think Ross is a lock to take their spot.
It's looking at this stage like neither will play Rd 1 & if they do they'll be underdone. For mine don't go in to any game with underdone blokes, at our best in recent yrs we haven't

It's looking at this stage like neither will play Rd 1 & if they do they'll be underdone. For mine don't go in to any game with underdone blokes, at our best in recent yrs we haven't

Agree, round 1 so let them recover properly and give some opportunities to fringe/younger players.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
AFL tickets will go on sale to club members on March 1 and the general public on March 2

AFL tickets will go on sale to club members on March 1 and the general public on March 2

do we know what ticket prices are considering R1 is an away game? the AFL did their annual ticket price propaganda yesterday, where they claim prices have gone "down" or are "frozen," but have reduced the amount of tickets in some categories, while others have actually had a price increase.

I assume we can just walk in to the Round 1 game with a home and away membership?

I'm sick of having to reserve tickets for games I should be able to walk into.

DS

Status
Not open for further replies.