Round 11 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11 - Other Games

It's funny, listening to SEN and all of a sudden Chris Scott is a tactical genius. They beat a clearly fatigued and depleted Saints off a 4 days break.

His finals record (and particularly some of his tactical decisions in those losses) suggest he is no good when it matters.

Hopefully we can meet them in a final again.

Just keep inflating geelongs ego.
It will burst comes finals and we can all sit back and laugh our mother *smile* arses off.

Reactions: 2 users
Didn't realise Taberner was 27! He has come along a bit after missing a lot of footy. O'Brien has ability but rarely shows it. 26, you wonder if they'll make a call this year.

Freo were missing back planks Pearce and Hamling, tall forwards Hogan and McCarthy and their second-best player Walters. A lot of Hawthorn fans will have forgotten what it's like to be this low.

These players have kicked more goals against Richmond than any other club

Marc Murphy (20)
Bryce Gibbs (18)
Jade Gresham (16)
Lynden Dunn (14)
Jake Melksham (13)
Rory Sloane (13)
Liam Jones (12)
Matthew Kreuzer (12)
Mason Cox (11)
Mason Wood (10)
Allen Christensen (9)
Tom Scully (8)
David Mackay (7)
Bayley Fritsch (6)
Hayden Crozier (6)
Aaron Naughton (5)
Tim Kelly (5)
Billy Gowers (5)
Shaun Atley (5)
Sam Reid GWS (5)
Tim Taranto (5)

A motley crew.

Lynden Dunn? Good Lord.

In what *smile* up universe has Lynden Dunn ever kicked 14 goals?

*facepalm*

Reactions: 1 user
Didn't realise Taberner was 27! He has come along a bit after missing a lot of footy. O'Brien has ability but rarely shows it. 26, you wonder if they'll make a call this year.

Freo were missing back planks Pearce and Hamling, tall forwards Hogan and McCarthy and their second-best player Walters. A lot of Hawthorn fans will have forgotten what it's like to be this low.

These players have kicked more goals against Richmond than any other club

Marc Murphy (20)
Bryce Gibbs (18)
Jade Gresham (16)
Lynden Dunn (14)
Jake Melksham (13)
Rory Sloane (13)
Liam Jones (12)
Matthew Kreuzer (12)
Mason Cox (11)
Mason Wood (10)
Allen Christensen (9)
Tom Scully (8)
David Mackay (7)
Bayley Fritsch (6)
Hayden Crozier (6)
Aaron Naughton (5)
Tim Kelly (5)
Billy Gowers (5)
Shaun Atley (5)
Sam Reid GWS (5)
Tim Taranto (5)

A motley crew.

Just as an alternative LTRTR, can you post the opposite (as in our players against oppo teams)?

Just as an alternative LTRTR, can you post the opposite (as in our players against oppo teams)?

Riewoldt - Port Adelaide (56)
Lynch - Brisbane, Carlton (33)
Martin - Brisbane (29)
Caddy - Hawthorn (19)
Edwards - Essendon (19)
Cotchin - Carlton, Essendon (13)
Rioli - GWS (12)
Castagna - Brisbane (11)
Prestia - St.Kilda (10)
Higgins - Collingwood (9)
Lambert - North Melbourne (8)
Short - Collingwood (8)
McIntosh - Hawthorn (6)
Nankervis - Carlton (6)
Houli - Collingwood, GWS (5)
Stack - St.Kida (5)
Vlastuin - St.Kilda (5)
Bolton - Carlton, Fremantle (4)
Graham - Carlton (4)
Rance - Fremantle (4)
Aarts - Western Bulldogs (3)
Astbury - Melbourne (3)
Chol - St.Kilda (3)
Baker - Essendon, Melbourne (2)
Balta - Sydney (2)
Markov - Adelaide (2)
Broad - Fremantle (1)
Grimes - Brisbane, St.Kilda, Western Bulldogs (1)
Naish - Geelong (1)
Pickett - Brisbane, GWS, North Melbourne, Western Bulldogs (1)
Ross - Western Bulldogs (1)
Soldo - Collingwood, Gold Coast, GWS, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Port Adelaide, West Coast (1)

Reactions: 4 users
I would have thought Riewoldt has the most against the saints - used to kick big bags on them.

Martin - Brisbane, Rioli - GWS, George - Brisbane - as I expected.

Surprised Higgins has 9 already against the pies - one third of his total.

Last edited:
Yes, but Collingwood misery trumps Adelaide misery every time.

I know, it is so hard to decide which I hate more. Plus, even if Collingwood win there is a chance Adelaide could win against another team.

To be honest, I would probably favour Adelaide winning at this point, but if it was the last round and Adelaide had not won a game it would be a difficult choice.

DS

I know, it is so hard to decide which I hate more. Plus, even if Collingwood win there is a chance Adelaide could win against another team.

To be honest, I would probably favour Adelaide winning at this point, but if it was the last round and Adelaide had not won a game it would be a difficult choice.

DS

Don't be greedy, pragmatism rules. Go Crows!

• Haha
Too see Adelaide pick up their first and maybe only win of the year against the pies would be awesome

Riewoldt - Port Adelaide (56)
Lynch - Brisbane, Carlton (33)
Martin - Brisbane (29)
Caddy - Hawthorn (19)
Edwards - Essendon (19)
Cotchin - Carlton, Essendon (13)
Rioli - GWS (12)
Castagna - Brisbane (11)
Prestia - St.Kilda (10)
Higgins - Collingwood (9)
Lambert - North Melbourne (8)
Short - Collingwood (8)
McIntosh - Hawthorn (6)
Nankervis - Carlton (6)
Houli - Collingwood, GWS (5)
Stack - St.Kida (5)
Vlastuin - St.Kilda (5)
Bolton - Carlton, Fremantle (4)
Graham - Carlton (4)
Rance - Fremantle (4)
Aarts - Western Bulldogs (3)
Astbury - Melbourne (3)
Chol - St.Kilda (3)
Baker - Essendon, Melbourne (2)
Balta - Sydney (2)
Markov - Adelaide (2)
Broad - Fremantle (1)
Grimes - Brisbane, St.Kilda, Western Bulldogs (1)
Naish - Geelong (1)
Pickett - Brisbane, GWS, North Melbourne, Western Bulldogs (1)
Ross - Western Bulldogs (1)
Soldo - Collingwood, Gold Coast, GWS, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Port Adelaide, West Coast (1)

Outstanding work as usual LTRTR!

I would have thought Riewoldt has the most against the saints - used to kick big bags on them.

Martin - Brisbane, Rioli - GWS, George - Brisbane - as I expected.

Surprised Higgins has 9 already against the pies - one third of his total.
I think it is the most against which team for each individual player. For the most against individual teams Reiwoldt would be leading against nearly all.

This result and the Collingwood draw could bite us when it is all said and done.

And the Giants disaster.

The loss to the Giants which should not have happened and the draw are the killer blows.

We were never in the Hawks and StKilda games.

Reactions: 1 users
I think it is the most against which team for each individual player. For the most against individual teams Reiwoldt would be leading against nearly all.
Yep understand that. Surprised Jack has kicked most against Port. Can't recall him kicking bags against them.

Would laugh my head off silly if Adelaide by some miracle pull the upset of the season by beating the depleted and brave Pies....

• Haha
Would laugh my head off silly if Adelaide by some miracle pull the upset of the season by beating the depleted and brave Pies....

Yep with a bit of luck they will get rolled by a SA side just to emulate us.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Too see Adelaide pick up their first and maybe only win of the year against the pies would be awesome
Don't hold your breath Seven. Remember the Mudpies always have an extra man or two or three on the field at any given time. You all know who I mean.

• Haha

I'd even be willing to hang my head in sorrow and concede they were brave if that happens.

DS

• Haha
Don't hold your breath Seven. Remember the Mudpies always have an extra man or two or three on the field at any given time. You all know who I mean.

Toes crossed for an Adelaide win.
Next week will be the battle for 8th spot

Collingwobbles vs Melbourne “I give up” demons.