Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

Cats lose 4 in a row. Nice if we could make it 5.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Dawks v Lions
Unbelievable the umps allowing Dawks players on the mark to move around when they’re supposed stand

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Any fancy goal celebrations from the Lions today?

They thought that they were back with last weeks win. Frauds.

Which stat is Mr Peabody going to bring up this week?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Heh. Heh. Heh. Harsh reality setting in for Brisvegas, seriously looking like they might have missed their run at a nice shiny cup n flappity flag. Long hard season just getting a little harder every time they stumble.

Reactions: 1 users
Heh. Heh. Heh. Harsh reality setting in for Brisvegas, seriously looking like they might have missed their run at a nice shiny cup n flappity flag. Long hard season just getting a little harder every time they stumble.
Many clubs are still dizzy after losing a GF.
It's really hard bouncing back through preseason then 23 rounds to have another crack at winning it.
Imagine how hard it is winning 3

They will go B2B
Since Essendon equalled Carlton's 16 flags in 2000, both sets of supporters have been bluing over who'll get to #17 first.

Remembering at that stage Collingwood were well behind on 14.

Now it looks like they're it.

Since Essendon equalled Carlton's 16 flags in 2000, both sets of supporters have been bluing over who'll get to #17 first.

Remembering at that stage Collingwood were well behind on 14.

Now it looks like they're it.
They get Milocheck 100% and Degoey back. They will beat Sydney on the G like we beat GWS in 2019.
Half a Collingwood side is top 4 imagine they get Elliott and Howe back too.

• Sad
There is no might about it.
If you don’t win one when you’ve been up for 5 seasons, you’ve missed the boat.
Geelong 2007-20011 the best spread on recent years.
Brisbane have finished:
2019-2nd
2020-2nd
2021-4th
2022-6th
2023-2nd
They are DONE.

There is no might about it.
If you don’t win one when you’ve been up for 5 seasons, you’ve missed the boat.
Geelong 2007-20011 the best spread on recent years.
Brisbane have finished:
2019-2nd
2020-2nd
2021-4th
2022-6th
2023-2nd
They are DONE.
I didnt think it was possible for them to blow an opportunity as good as the 2020 COVID year where they barely left Queensland.

Then last year happened.

Any fancy goal celebrations from the Lions today?

They thought that they were back with last weeks win. Frauds.

Which stat is Mr Peabody going to bring up this week?
I think Lohman looks likely, but someone needs to have a quiet word with him about his celebrations. Timing of enthusiastic celebration is a culture KPI IMO. As a benchmark, Dusty doesn't celebrate hard until we're 5 goals up halfway through the last Q in a GF! I also said to my Brisbane mate last week, admittedly I wasn't too chuffed at the time, I said you won't win a flag for as long as you're playing these classic rock FM tracks after goals.

Reactions: 4 users
What's the AFL going to do?
Perfect Sunday afternoon on the biggest ground in the country..
5 to 4 goals half way through the 3rd qtr.
The soccer the other night had more goals.
What a shitt coach Lyon is. He is defensive they never score