Round 11: the ear hair games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 11: the ear hair games.

View attachment 22824

Throwdogs v Cygnets. Think Sydney remind them of who they are, and where they’re really at tonight. Not by a lot though.

Super Mario Libba is a key out for the Throwdogs. Think they still play a bit soft the Chuckers.
True story- I went backstage at a church gig in 2009 I think (no not backstage at the palace and I didn’t look at my reflection and ask) and Peter Koppes was plucking nose hairs while I got all groupy stupid at Steve Kilby.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
True story- I went backstage at a church gig in 2009 I think (no not backstage at the palace and I didn’t look at my reflection and ask) and Peter Koppes was plucking nose hairs while I got all groupy stupid at Steve Kilby.
I would have collected those hairs, framed them, and hung them up on the wall.

Was listening to some epic Koppes the other night off the Blurred Crusade. You Took, When You Were Mine and the unbelievable Life Speeds Up. Good grief. Fantastic. Play LOUD.

I would have collected those hairs, framed them, and hung them up on the wall.

Was listening to some epic Koppes the other night off the Blurred Crusade. You Took, When You Were Mine and the unbelievable Life Speeds Up. Good grief. Fantastic. Play LOUD.
I just got all my church vinyl sent up here and ordered priest = aura so looking forward to some audiophile moments

Edited - and yes ‘the blurred crusade’ is a great album. That and heyday are my favourites of the early releases

Reactions: 1 user
I think thats likely as well although I'd rather Sydney win than any of the competing sides.
my worry is Collingwood look to be building.
Very Richmond likely back in the days
Slow start but strong finish

Reactions: 2 users
I know it's better for us if Freo lose as we have their second rounder but hope they beat the pies. Hate the filth.

No wonder Collingwood have a great interstate record.
The umpires look after them like they are playing at Victoria Park
6 -3 in the 1st qtr