Round 12 Richmond v the Other Tigers | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 12 Richmond v the Other Tigers

We are absolutely dying for a mature bodied key forward *cough Buller* :rolleyes::cautious:. On a positive note Sonsie looks ON today after a whack from Morro last week in the player reviews. Banks surely in line for a debut soon too
Yep Bradtke has been given absolute bath. Biggie had a couple of opportunities and did nothing. Miller canā€™t mark but had a few shots for zero goals.

Reactions: 1 user
Twice now Bradtke has been out bodied in a marking contest by his opponent who is shorter and lighter, he needs to work on that part of his game.

Yep Bradtke has been given absolute bath. Biggie had a couple of opportunities and did nothing. Miller canā€™t mark but had a few shots for zero goals.
Itā€™s a glaring weakness isnā€™t it. The big lads down there are very inconsistent

• Sad
Bradtke is the anti Riewoldt - not an once of footy intelligence and cannot read the drop of the ball in the air.

He is definite delist material.

Bradke will he make it?
For starters, needs to get rid of the puppy fat and hit the contest hard.

For a big lad doesnā€™t impose himself enough, literally out marked several times by a skinny Back man.

Much better quarter. Thought Sonsie, Banks and Brown all look good from the parts of the game I have watched.

We desperately need key forwards at both levels. Bradtke getting out marked is a concern

Reactions: 1 users
Bradke will he make it?

For a big lad doesnā€™t impose himself enough, literally out marked several times by a skinny Back man.
Heā€™s getting man handled and pushed around far too easily.
Needs a big summer of core strength work in the gym or he wonā€™t make it. Not good in the air and seemingly not great on the ground either

Can someone pls tell morris to put JB back to the forward line is doing stuff all down back and KB is getting smashed...KB needs a rocket you can be having a bad game but at least he needs to be bring the footy to ground and compete !

Reactions: 2 users
Bradke will he make it?

Puppy fat is what I don't like in him. Starting to look like a gentle giant instead of a bit hardnut.

Much better quarter. Thought Sonsie, Banks and Brown all look good from the parts of the game I have watched.

We desperately need key forwards at both levels. Bradtke getting out marked is a concern
Agreed - intensity far better but lack of key forwards is stark. Bradtke is a bust unfortunately - autumn leaves.

As an aside I am not sure why Tom Gribble has never had a look in as an afl player. Probably a bit late for him now but he is a very good vfl player. Has won at least one Liston I think as well?

Sonz has started better than last week showing more defensive intent is great to see. He's won 2 HTB free kicks already.

Brown has a monster of a kick.
Sonz was playing with three holes in his sternum in the 2nd quarter.
Morro gave the team an old fashioned spray at qtr time, I were a metre from the tirade.
To paraphrase, he had the pressure whiteboard up and said this is *smile* this is not Richmond, we are one of the most exciting teams in the league but not when you can't force a *smile* turnover, not one of you. During this time to make a point he poked Sonsie 3 times in the sternum but did pat him on the arse as the huddle broke

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Can someone pls tell morris to put JB back to the forward line is doing stuff all down back and KB is getting smashed...KB needs a rocket you can be having a bad game but at least he needs to be bring the footy to ground and compete !
Personally think Bauer is our most dangerous forward at VFL level so the fact heā€™s playing down back pisses me off