Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Whats with these other sides now all doing the Captain Cotchie bizness of getting out and low fiving each team member as they run onto the field!?

F#@#%& Me Dead Is there nothing we have done or do that these other collections of Dross wont copy??

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Who ever plays Port in September will have an extra bye.
They get the best free kicks you would ever see at that shiithole

Feb 25, 2007
Whether the bombers win or lose I am watching them play they got that handball carry game going like we have been doing the last few years but where is it this year for us Are our players not wanting to push themselves to run and carry link up or just tired legs.

It all starts from the backline, we need players who are willing to take the game on, link up and get the ball moving.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
The Dees are in for a long period of sustained success. 2 Gun ruckmen (Gawn/Jackson) 2 very good key defenders (May/Lever) and two elite midfielders in (Petracca/Oliver). Thrown in a couple of handy forwards in Brown/McDonald/Fritsch

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The Dees are in for a long period of sustained success. 2 Gun ruckmen (Gawn/Jackson) 2 very good key defenders (May/Lever) and two elite midfielders in (Petracca/Oliver). Thrown in a couple of handy forwards in Brown/McDonald/Fritsch
Thrown in getting kissed on the diick by the flogs with the whistles and its going great guns for them.

• Haha

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Geez the umpiring has been bad. What a SHocking standard we have to put up with nowadays.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Petracca holding the ball....play on, Hind gets tripped ....play on .........I #$&#^#^##^# hate Melbourne.

Ripplestick

Tiger Champion
Jan 18, 2007
Not sure about long period of sustained success, May and Gawn are 30 in the next 6 months or so and Brown is not much chop IMO. They've had a blessed injury run this year too with only losing Tomlinson and Viney whose poor foot skills they haven't missed.