Round 15 - the other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 15 - the other games

A Tiger in Denmark
Aug 9, 2003
Denmark
www.dafl.dk
Scotts great coaching was on display last night.
Geelong lost on purpose
To keep us away from the top 4.
They have Brisbane Port Footscary and Melbourne covered.
They know we are there biggest threat.
We are 2.5 games off top 4.
No fken chance now considering ports and Brisbane's run home
I too considered the fact that they may have thought that four points was a small price to pay for keeping Richmond out of the top four.
But it doesn't stand scrutiny.
Geelong losing that game to Brisbane will have no impact on whether we finish 5-6 or not.
If Geelong think we are that good, we will win an elimination final anyway and therefore as much a chance to run in to Geelong at some stage in the finals regardless - and finishing above us won't get the game played at alphabet park.
And it really was an eight-point game for them ... there is a fair chance they might end up competing with Brisbane for 2nd or 3rd.

If Geelong did lose that game on purpose in order to ensure that that we don't finish top four, then they are dumber and we are more in their heads than I thought!

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like we're going to even up with the Shockers at 7-7. Thanks for nothing Scumwood. Obvious Harvey's just an interim.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Looks like we're going to even up with the Shockers at 7-7. Thanks for nothing Scumwood. Obvious Harvey's just an interim.
Nice guy Banger but absolutely thick as a brick. Surprised he’s lasted this long as an assistant.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Was that our very own JR8 commentating in todays Coll V Freo match?
Yes, and the way he answered questions at half-time about us last night tells me we're loading. Used same cliches as Dimma last night.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
How could the whole team be as flat even compared to our efforts in WA?
It happens. Missed a couple, HIggins and King kick goals after missing for weeks. Richmond heads drop, Saints heads lift. thought it was actually noticeable at the game.

DragaTheCro

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2004
Geez Dixon getting looked after by the umps. Some of the softest free kicks I’ve ever seen which have resulted in goals.

Reactions: 1 user