Round 2 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 - Other Games

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Right. I'm on the Blues. Coll just hopelessly unlikeable with McChins the racism DeG they are just horrifying. Go Blooze.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Williams is on more money than most of our midfield and I wouldn’t take him ahead of any of them

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
This run and gun *smile* is gonna wear pretty thin pretty quickly on most coaches. I'm predicting a return to normal defensive transmission within a month.

Reactions: 6 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Season over. Goodbye Teague and maybe goodbye Cripps.

Then, with a bit of luck they’ll do a Pagan and Malthouse all over again and doom themselves to many more decades of shitfullness.

Now, let us all pray with Reverend Redford P. Reds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Kinda reassuring in a fast, open game that the more mature side was able to see it out when the chips were down. Hocking hasn't got us yet.

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Carlton being described as "plucky" in some sort of glowing praise is kinda funny. 9 years in a row they have lost their first 2 apparently

Reactions: 1 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Season over. Goodbye Teague and maybe goodbye Cripps.

Then, with a bit of luck they’ll do a Pagan and Malthouse all over again and doom themselves to many more decades of shitfullness.

Now, let us all pray with Reverend Redford P. Reds.
I supported the Blooze to win tonight. Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Just 12 more years to surpass us in the doldrums.

Mikee

Will we ever get there?
Feb 21, 2003
Melbourne
51,723 sh!touse crowd for two big Vic clubs; they basically got the same crowd as our game last week but with an extra 25% allowed for this game. If we were playing either as our home game, we would of hit or gone very close to the 75k limit, minnows they are.

Reactions: 7 users