Round 2 - Other Games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 2 - Other Games

Right. I'm on the Blues. Coll just hopelessly unlikeable with McChins the racism DeG they are just horrifying. Go Blooze.

Reactions: 1 user
Williams is on more money than most of our midfield and I wouldn’t take him ahead of any of them

Reactions: 1 users
This run and gun *smile* is gonna wear pretty thin pretty quickly on most coaches. I'm predicting a return to normal defensive transmission within a month.

Reactions: 6 users
Season over. Goodbye Teague and maybe goodbye Cripps.

Then, with a bit of luck they’ll do a Pagan and Malthouse all over again and doom themselves to many more decades of shitfullness.

Now, let us all pray with Reverend Redford P. Reds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Kinda reassuring in a fast, open game that the more mature side was able to see it out when the chips were down. Hocking hasn't got us yet.

Reactions: 2 users
Carlton being described as "plucky" in some sort of glowing praise is kinda funny. 9 years in a row they have lost their first 2 apparently

Reactions: 1 users
Season over. Goodbye Teague and maybe goodbye Cripps.

Then, with a bit of luck they’ll do a Pagan and Malthouse all over again and doom themselves to many more decades of shitfullness.

Now, let us all pray with Reverend Redford P. Reds.
I supported the Blooze to win tonight. Forgive me father for I have sinned.

Just 12 more years to surpass us in the doldrums.

51,723 sh!touse crowd for two big Vic clubs; they basically got the same crowd as our game last week but with an extra 25% allowed for this game. If we were playing either as our home game, we would of hit or gone very close to the 75k limit, minnows they are.

Reactions: 7 users