Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Round 7: your partner’s Tupperware party games.

Aints fans desperado booooing to Horny Boy does nothing to help.
It reminds me of the whole Goodes debacle. People booing for no other reason than because ... some other people are. Just so dumb.

Reactions: 5 users
The bubble has been burst.

Ports dominance of St Kilda has continued.

And the ‘booing’ is just ridiculous.

He is going to be some player. No wonder we were willing to give , I think, 3 First Rounders for him.

Reactions: 1 user
Good tactics by Port. They look well drilled to me.
There's little doubt they are playing for Kenny, no matter their knockers. They've turned their fortunes around again after the knives came out. Suspect every time Kochie reaches for the big knive to sharpen it up, the Poort players confound him time after time.

6 of first 8 all Dump (= home) games.
I never realised. How is that even possible? Draw is just so *smile* compromised now. Ludicrous ... and rigged. I know the Moggies have a huge run of HGs late in the season too. Who would have thought?

Reactions: 1 users
The bubble has been burst.

Ports dominance of St Kilda has continued.

And the ‘booing’ is just ridiculous.

He is going to be some player. No wonder we were willing to give , I think, 3 First Rounders for him.
What would Kano say if we gave up 3 1st rounders on a kid that misses target's by foot??
He gets the ball ok but his disposal and decision making is very average

• Dislike
What would Kano say if we gave up 3 1st rounders on a kid that misses target's by foot??
He gets the ball ok but his disposal and decision making is very average

Yes Zips, but getting the ball is where it starts. He's in his 2nd year; plenty of time to improve in those respects.

Btw, your other pet hate, Tim English. is now rated about 2nd best ruck in the comp!

Reactions: 3 users
Just laugh at dumb rumours of Ken leaving them especially with Horny in the team. Even dumber on Dimma leaving us and going to Port.