Shane Edwards | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Shane Edwards

tigermouseau

Tiger Superstar
Apr 19, 2004
This is it. we are not gifting him 300, we are hoping he finds better form, as we are a better team with ShEdwards playing well than without him.
Gees we played George for years waiting for him to gain some form - still waiting.

Reactions: 1 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
The problem this year and last year is we need all players contributing to our team 100%. In our premiership years we had some real cream on the top who would carry us through when players were down on form. We are still close to the mark ( should be top 4) if we get maximum output but now only hanging in there. We need a lift from the Edwards, Jacks, and a few other players if we really get to the top of Everest. Not sure if we can but it's possible

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
No tackles against the Weagles who are in contention for the wooden spoon
Edwards couldn’t lay a hand of them

Total Tiger

Tiger Champion
Apr 13, 2009
Shank did OK today. We can't expect him to be at his best at this stage of his career but his footy brain makes his selection warranted. Reckon he could make for a great medi sub/coach on the bench

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Shedda fan and want him to get to 300 ….. but it’s hard to claim many positives today
At this stage I’d prefer him to hit the milestone but perhaps be “rested” or “managed” after that
It’s awkward

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
He has been a joy to watch.
I think he is a very dangerous fwd pocket for the rest of the premiership year.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Get him to his 300 and retire gracefully. Unsighted for large parts of the game, chimed in for 2 good goals, was in a couple of scoring chains but I'm really concerned with his defence. In 80 minutes of football he couldn't muster 1 tackle and had 4th least pressure acts (including Lambert). Haven't checked closely but what is his opponent doing in the meantime?