Stengle | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Stengle

tigertim said:
Our last trade to be done ?

For what? Lloyd is a 100 times a footballer then this tortoise, what we asking for pick 354?
Can't believe we won a flag a year ago and our players are worthless.
Collingwood was trading duds and getting 1st rounders, Kennedy, Mr Hamstrings (he didn't even play a game)
Wellingham. Seedsman .
Shaw got them Adams

zippadeee said:
For what? Lloyd is a 100 times a footballer then this tortoise, what we asking for pick 354?
Can't believe we won a flag a year ago and our players are worthless.
Collingwood was trading duds and getting 1st rounders, Kennedy, Mr Hamstrings (he didn't even play a game)
Wellingham. Seedsman .
Shaw got them Adams
The guys we're offloading didn't play in that Premiership. The best of them was probably Lloyd, and as someone on radio pointed out, he's played 15 games for the firsts in the past 2 seasons.

Just heard Gold Coast have traded Pick 68 to Adelaide for a 2019 4th Round Pick.

Does that mean we are getting Pick 68 from Adelaide for Stengle?

Tiger Wayno said:
Just heard Gold Coast have traded Pick 68 to Adelaide for a 2019 4th Round Pick.

Does that mean we are getting Pick 68 from Adelaide for Stengle?

Reckon you could be on the money

CarnTheTiges said:
The guys we're offloading didn't play in that Premiership. The best of them was probably Lloyd, and as someone on radio pointed out, he's played 15 games for the firsts in the past 2 seasons.
yes but he will play all 22 for the dogs and prob make it in the top 15 for the B&F.

CarnTheTiges said:

Ben Kennedy got Collingwood a High pick from Melb, didn't play in the GF
Mr hamstrings is no better then Ben Lennon got a first rounder from stkilda
Seedsman, Menadue twin brother got a early 2nd rounder
Swapping Shaw for Adams, that's like us swapping Short for Parker

We might've won a flag, but individually (besides the top 5 or 6) our players aren't rated from other clubs

zippadeee said:
Ben Kennedy got Collingwood a High pick from Melb, didn't play in the GF
Mr hamstrings is no better then Ben Lennon got a first rounder from stkilda
Seedsman, Menadue twin brother got a early 2nd rounder
Swapping Shaw for Adams, that's like us swapping Short for Parker

We might've won a flag, but individually (besides the top 5 or 6) our players aren't rated from other clubs

Hall Scrimshaw Rohan etc are all going for picks in the 60's, it's not just us, this year players are going for bargain prices

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Are we going to use these late picks?

I hope so although we should be doing everything in our power to get more and better picks. Easier said than done I know.

But this is apparently the best draft in years and we should be in it up to our nuts to load up on midfield talent.

Wouldnt worry guys we got the best player in Lynch who will kick 50 gosls next year.
Pick a good kid who can bat right away with pick 16?.& pick the eyes out of our other picks ..

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Are we going to use these late picks?

I hope they bring in a bus load of kids.

Gone Hampson, Griffens, miles, Lloyd, Conca, Ellis, Stengle, that's 7
Add Lynch leaves 6 spots
They should've traded Moore, Menadue and delisted Drummond.
We are better at late/rookie selections then top 20 picks. We should use every pick we have.