Supercoach 2012 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Supercoach 2012

I've sent everyone the league code to join via PM's.

If I've missed anyone let me know.

Cheers.

SkillzThatKillz said:

Cheers.
Count me in if there are any free spots.

Already in a public comp.I put in the code to join this comp but nothing happened.Anyone know why,how etc?

SkillzThatKillz said:

Cheers.
Not sure if I put my hand up quick enough but didn't get a PM

Baloo said:
Super Coach, just another name for the Gus Bus.

Do you think "Coach" sounds a bit fancy? Doesn't really suit Gus's blue collar style.

I'm hoping Gus is carrying plenty of spare parts, I think there's a few speed humps on the ride ahead Baloo

Big Cat Lover said:
Do you think "Coach" sounds a bit fancy? Doesn't really suit Gus's blue collar style.

I'm hoping Gus is carrying plenty of spare parts, I think there's a few speed humps on the ride ahead Baloo

Gus just needs a pace setter. The Maric Moped is just that pace setter so we'll see Gus raise his game to AA level at which point the Gus Bus will look like this:

gusbus4.png