Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Dimma says a lot of feel good stuff at pressers, I take it with a grain of Chris Scott Brand Salt. He left the door open for Rance when most of us knew that was never going to happen.

Could be a motivational thing for the players concerned as well, all I know is Dimma is a magician so I don't question his methods.

The door may still be ajar though. If Stack plays the VFL GF and does well, and we get an injury or two that keeps a small forward or small back out for the Grand Final, Stack may well get a gig.

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
How does Farts get 4
And the coward hawkins king hits a opponent and only gets 1.
The joint stinks

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
BUT re my prior post. Hadn't read Caesar's training report. Respect. Judging from that, he's no chance. My bad. Next year Syd.

I did say Sydney trained and did game simulation but looked proppy however someone sent a msg to me today saying that twitter is going with Stack to play VFL GF? I'm not on twitter so don't know if true.
Might have to forgo my 4pm appointment at the London tomorrow to take a glimpse of the VFL open training at PRO first which starts at the same time.

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I think if they had just left him down back he would be playing Friday, down back.
Or he could have done a knee in a marking contest and be out for all of 2020 as well, leading to depression and a KFC diet causing his weight to baloon out to 140kgs ending his career.

tony_montana

Tiger Rookie
Aug 15, 2018
Dimma in his press conference about an hour ago said Stack is a chance to play the vfl GF if he gets through training tomorrow. Must’ve pulled up well from training yesterday

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well it’s one step at a time.

If he trains well tomorrow and if he then plays the VFL GF and if he plays well and if he pulls up well then he would be an outside chance to play 2 GF

Still a few ifs to go yet I reckon.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Pressure' will be on Short and Baker to perform tomorrow night, if Stackie ticks the boxes off and plays, plays well and pulls up well next week.

Similar time frame to Lambo last year.

waiting

Tiger Legend
Apr 15, 2007
Victoria
Pressure' will be on Short and Baker to perform tomorrow night, if Stackie ticks the boxes off and plays, plays well and pulls up well next week.

Similar time frame to Lambo last year.

Would love Stack in IF we win and IF he pulls up well.

My only concern is that Lambo did struggle a bit in the PF after coming back from that injury.

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
I did say Sydney trained and did game simulation but looked proppy however someone sent a msg to me today saying that twitter is going with Stack to play VFL GF? I'm not on twitter so don't know if true.
Might have to forgo my 4pm appointment at the London tomorrow to take a glimpse of the VFL open training at PRO first which starts at the same time.

I’ve rung the London and had happy hour extended for an hour for you tomorrow Caesar.

Reactions: 2 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Would love Stack in IF we win and IF he pulls up well.

My only concern is that Lambo did struggle a bit in the PF after coming back from that injury.

Lambo played the week prior iirc and played well.

That might make it worth resting Syd andf letting him go full bore next week.

Second game back is always harder than the first one.

Maybe just let Syd rip into the GF if we get there and we need to asddress a match up concern with the oppo.

His game is made for Finals simple as that.

Reactions: 1 users