Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

tora

Tiger Rookie
Dec 10, 2021
Was stated in media he was going to be precontracted before the list lodgement.

I reckon Syd was going to be playing for the RFC in 2023 before this last act of dumb arsery, which probably saw his contract or agreement torn up on the 11th or 12th.
Xavier Clark said RFC might offer stack a contract.

Stack seemed to be out of favour and was played out of position all season in the VFL. In hindsight it seemed like the club regretted signing him for 2022.

On the driving incident. He owns the car but no rego.
No licence?
Has he been driving the whole time he's been in Melbourne with no licence?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
No licence?
Has he been driving the whole time he's been in Melbourne with no licence?
Technically yep. People who move to reside interstate need to get a licence to drive in that state within something like 3 to 6 months.

Reactions: 2 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
Anyone heard how he is going at Perth?

They have one of the best coaching staff set-ups I can recall at WAFL level.

If Stack can't get his stuff sorted there, he is done for sure.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Anyone heard how he is going at Perth?

They have one of the best coaching staff set-ups I can recall at WAFL level.

If Stack can't get his stuff sorted there, he is done for sure.
He left the best club in the country, with the best conditions support etc. and couldn't get his shittt together there over 4 years and numerous chances.

Reactions: 3 users

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
Its up to Stack himself. To smart for his own good. Unless he wakes up & toes the line scrap heap. I do think that is not in his ma
ke up.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Technically yep. People who move to reside interstate need to get a licence to drive in that state within something like 3 to 6 months.
Yeh, when I moved from interestate I got pulled over by a motorcyle cop when I treated a Stop sign like a Give Way sign. It was about 18 months after moving. Was honest to the cop about when I moved, he cancelled my licence on the spot. My car rego sticker had been paid but was in the glovebox and not displayed. He fined me for that too.

Learnt from that day on to never be honest with cops!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Reckon Syd is probably an undiagnosed ADHD'er. Trying to live in a neuro-typical world (and AFL footy is likely that on steroids in some ways) is a massive challenge when you don't have an explanation for certain behaviour.