Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

TigerForce said:
Get ready for Figgy the Pope to start copying the same at Chokewood.

;D

Nathan probably texted Tania to grab a black fella from the abbotsford TAB on her way home

If Dimma can’t help him, nobody can. Both of Dimma’s football kids have become two of the mentally strongest players I’ve ever seen.

mad_tiggy911 said:
Had a look also and all I see is turn overs and him being rag dolled.
He seems a bit selfish to me. Wants to be the man, but continually gets caught.

Great name. I'm in the nothing ventured nothing gained camp. Could be great, if not we had a crack.

se7en said:
Same old

Kid could be anything, but we all know that he won’t

Yeah don't be so down - he could be the second coming for all we know. Oh right, we did McJesus for a few years didn't we.
Ahh your probably right but think of it from the kid's point of view - he gets a few months at least with Dimma and Mrs Hardwick. Could have a huge impact on him regardless of whether he ever gets to put on a Richmond guernsey.

ahyeahnah said:
The good thing is that no serious commitment needs to be made until the March 1st deadline.

Regardless of the slight against his name in terms of fitness and/or preparation, he has three months to prove his worth before we have to commit.

This is a good option given his potential as a top line WA recruit at this draft
Somehow I’d doubt it will take us 3 months to work out whether he has the minerals to make it , more like realising whether a new apprentice will go the distance by smoko first day

DirtyDogTiger said:
Has this guy got a better tank than Bolton (when he first came over)?

My 6 yr old daughter who is in prep has a better tank than Shai when he first came over!!

DirtyDogTiger said:
Has this guy got a better tank than Bolton (when he first came over)?

Probably on par, but I think the difference is one is an aspiring midfielder & one a goal sneak.

bullus_hit said:
Probably on par, but I think the difference is one is an aspiring midfielder & one a goal sneak.

I think talent is there no doubt and we have the people and resources to get this kid right.Talent to burn.Wins hard footy and highly skilled. Agree with you Bullus sometimes takes on opponents to much and in afl can't do that keep it simple at times still tho breaks away nicely reminds of older Burgyone from power.

daniel30 said:
I think talent is there no doubt and we have the people and resources to get this kid right.Talent to burn.Wins hard footy and highly skilled. Agree with you Bullus sometimes takes on opponents to much and in afl can't do that keep it simple at times still tho breaks away nicely reminds of older Burgyone from power.

Be happy if he was a Peter Burgoyne type.

evo said:
He seems a bit selfish to me. Wants to be the man, but continually gets caught.

The vision ive watched, yeah he gets caught a lot, but i cant see a single holding the ball

He draws a tackle, and releases with a crafty handball.

Lucky Relton Robert's isn't on our list.

https://youtu.be/JzbixGKdKMY

Yes they are both aboriginal but no comparison in skill level, preparedness. I don’t see the point in the comparison. Stack was aa.

If you want youtube link, try this https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D0BsgJxw208