Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Like the sound of him football wise obviously with some behind the scene concerns. More than happy for the club to go down the path they have. If it turns out well could turn a decent draft haul into a really good one

craig said:
Nothing to lose i guess if he is as talented as he is being talked up to be.

weve got some solid citizens in regard to Aboriginal boys at the RFC plus the Institute.

We are as good if not better chance than any other club of getting him on the right track for footy and life thereafter.

X man Clarke, Shedda and Daniel will be piviotal here as will Dimma, Cotchy, JR8, Tross, and even Shai as another aboriginal lad from WA to assist him.

Well said

tigerlove said:
Going to be hard to do if he's living with Hardwick.

Indeed.

Has had a tough upbringing, with some good guidance from the RFC and the Korin Gamadji Institute this could turn out to be a very astute selection should he end up with us.

tigerman said:
Indeed.

Has had a tough upbringing, with some good guidance from the RFC and the Korin Gamadji Institute this could turn out to be a very astute selection should he end up with us.

Probably need to have some sympathy for SS. Has probably had the upbringing and home life most of us could only imagine being how bad it was. Obviously has talent so no prbs giving him an extended trial.

craig said:
Nothing to lose i guess if he is as talented as he is being talked up to be.

weve got some solid citizens in regard to Aboriginal boys at the RFC plus the Institute.

We are as good if not better chance than any other club of getting him on the right track for footy and life thereafter.

X man Clarke, Shedda and Daniel will be piviotal here as will Dimma, Cotchy, JR8, Tross, and even Shai as another aboriginal lad from WA to assist him.
And it just might help Shai feel more comfortable for the same reason.

Wow sounds like a Dimma has played the high potential improvement card and the humanitarian card.

Don't have a problem with either being played to be honest. He really does back himself doesn't he with kids like Sydney. Shows you what the modern coach has to be like - the age of the fire-eater really has gone.

Worst thing that happens is that the kid gets a stress break and RFC gets a vfl recruit.

Brettstigers said:
Wow sounds like a Dimma has played the high potential improvement card and the humanitarian card.

Don't have a problem with either being played to be honest. He really does back himself doesn't he with kids like Sydney. Shows you what the modern coach has to be like - the age of the fire-eater really has gone.

Worst thing that happens is that the kid gets a stress break and RFC gets a vfl recruit.

Get ready for Figgy the Pope to start copying the same at Chokewood.

bullus_hit said:
That's really interesting, one thing I heard was Stack had a few discipline issues, this being second hand info but it does explain why he was overlooked. Probably worth a shot but his running was pretty bad at the combine. For his player type to succeed he needs to adopt a thoroughly professional outlook.
The good thing is that no serious commitment needs to be made until the March 1st deadline.

Regardless of the slight against his name in terms of fitness and/or preparation, he has three months to prove his worth before we have to commit.

This is a good option given his potential as a top line WA recruit at this draft