Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
So Burge puts it out there publicly and we can't discuss Syd in a chatroom that Syd wouldn't be viewing or giving a crap about anyway.

Stacky is of massive interest and everyone wants him to succeed, (even ME despite the honesty I have to bring to my training reports), because he is a potential star with talent to burn so his progress will continue to be discussed.
1638316833264.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
STACKYS BEST PRE SEASON SO FAR, hes back early, hes not in trouble,hes inproved and inprovement will be incremental with his professionalism,so all good,

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
STACKYS BEST PRE SEASON SO FAR, hes back early, hes not in trouble,hes inproved and inprovement will be incremental with his professionalism,so all good,

love this fine example of glass-half-full

you could actually argue its a meteoric rise, from Casuarina Prison to Punt Road in under 12 months?

unprecedented, even.

Reactions: 10 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
The next Dusty?

Dustin Martin cops the Hardwick blast for being unfit in the off-season - 5/2/2011

First or second day back for pre-season training, coach Damien Hardwick gave him a rocket in front of the entire playing list after he presented himself "unfit" for a time-trial around the Botanic Gardens Tan track.

It was not a case of partying too hard for Martin, more not eating the right foods and not having the training and matches five times a week to burn off the excess.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/ns...ff-season-ng-7d070bfaa40bad8159ce866bf312285c

Last edited:

richards42

making the crowd roar
Sep 15, 2005
Gold Coast
i agree last year he was in prison and finished the season off well. This year he has to be well ahead of that. He’s got plenty of time. Been given a rocket off Burge is exactly what he needed

Reactions: 1 user

tommystigers

Don't Boo! It is hurtful to the inept and corrupt.
Oct 6, 2004
Should follow the off season dietary program of Mr Burnside. Dropped 1.5kg by adopting the KFC potato mash and gravy only diet. No original recipe pieces, no burgers, no nuggets or fries. Just potato and gravy. Looks a million bucks.
Did it "drop" during a visit to the porcelain palace? I'm not sure if that is actually potato or gravy.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
The next Dusty?

Dustin Martin cops the Hardwick blast for being unfit in the off-season - 5/2/2011

First or second day back for pre-season training, coach Damien Hardwick gave him a rocket in front of the entire playing list after he presented himself "unfit" for a time-trial around the Botanic Gardens Tan track.

It was not a case of partying too hard for Martin, more not eating the right foods and not having the training and matches five times a week to burn off the excess.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/ns...ff-season-ng-7d070bfaa40bad8159ce866bf312285c

Where are the similarities DA?

A re-worked diet and a natural hunger to train ensured Martin lost the excess within weeks and in the club's first intra-club match, he racked up 30 touches in just 20 minutes of footy.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Not sure Stacky's fitness is a concern. This is what pre-season is for, it's the time to get fit. No need to roll up to the start of pre-season in match condition - we'll worry about it in March if he is not fit.

Reactions: 11 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Should follow the off season dietary program of Mr Burnside. Dropped 1.5kg by adopting the KFC potato mash and gravy only diet. No original recipe pieces, no burgers, no nuggets or fries. Just potato and gravy. Looks a million bucks.
Lies all lies , I don’t eat potato and gravy, I have changed to coleslaw or another chips

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Where are the similarities DA?

A re-worked diet and a natural hunger to train ensured Martin lost the excess within weeks and in the club's first intra-club match, he racked up 30 touches in just 20 minutes of footy.
Just adding a little tongue in cheek perspective to some of Sydney’s harsher critics on here Caesar.

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
So Burge puts it out there publicly and we can't discuss Syd in a chatroom that Syd wouldn't be viewing or giving a crap about anyway.

Stacky is of massive interest and everyone wants him to succeed, (even ME despite the honesty I have to bring to my training reports), because he is a potential star with talent to burn so his progress will continue to be discussed.
Agreed

Too many excuses get made for Stack's inability to present himself in acceptable condition at the start of preseason based on his 'talent' Its his 4th year on a list in 2022 and mids / hb dont usually get more than that unless they are injured

Reactions: 1 users

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
The next Dusty?

For his 2nd preseason , How was Dusty in his 4th preseason ?