Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Aston has forty one per cent of households with a mortgage compared to 35 per cent across Australia. Australian voters know that interest rates and inflation is a global problem. The Libs might turn things around when they stop treating voters like idiots, by blaming Labor.

Ahahaha the party in power federal winning a byelection HAD NOT BEEN DONE IN 100 YEARS and you reckon "the Libs were up against it" in a safe liberal seat.

The level of self-delusion you display is quite amazing Benghazi.

Comrade Andrews has been in power for over 3000 days and you reckon the honeymoon is finally over? You really seem to be up on current events old mate
History is always meant to be broken otherwise we would be dead.
Andrews has got away with a lot for along time ,all his promises come at a price ,and it's all catching up ,his buddy Albo can't help him,he now has his hands tied spending on defense .
Why are we spending on defense so quickly ,something to do with Comrade Andrews mates CHINA.

History is always meant to be broken otherwise we would be dead.
Andrews has got away with a lot for along time ,all his promises come at a price ,and it's all catching up ,his buddy Albo can't help him,he now has his hands tied spending on defense .
Why are we spending on defense so quickly ,something to do with Comrade Andrews mates CHINA.

I can't even

Bet Dutton regrets calling Aston as a confidence vote of the party leaders. Apparently now it's a Victoria problem.

The Libs have lost it. They are so convinced they have it right and that the voters have it wrong that they're not even contemplating bringing the party back to where it once was. Libs have been marching further and further right, into RWNJ land, not realising that their traditional base wasn't marching with them. Now they are shocked and confused as to why they are getting smashed in elections. Even their internal reviews don't address the fundamental issue which is that they have made themselves irrelevant to the bulk of their supporters.

After the Aston result, the Libs should start looking for their next leader. The problem is they have literally no one who can step into the position at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
After the Aston result, the Libs should start looking for their next leader. The problem is they have literally no one who can step into the position at the moment.
They mentioned Sussan Ley as a possible replacement on Insiders.
FMD, they’ve got nothing

Dutton should change his name to Petter Duttton and see if that helps

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
It’s type isn’t it ? Knew it.
Reverting to type is what you did with a classic boomer movie reference Redford!

I'll start believing all that mean ageist stuff spook says about you if you don't lift your game son

Bet Dutton regrets calling Aston as a confidence vote of the party leaders. Apparently now it's a Victoria problem.

The Libs have lost it. They are so convinced they have it right and that the voters have it wrong that they're not even contemplating bringing the party back to where it once was. Libs have been marching further and further right, into RWNJ land, not realising that their traditional base wasn't marching with them. Now they are shocked and confused as to why they are getting smashed in elections. Even their internal reviews don't address the fundamental issue which is that they have made themselves irrelevant to the bulk of their supporters.

"It's not us, it's the voters who are wrong"

• Haha
Reverting to type is what you did with a classic boomer movie reference Redford!

I'll start believing all that mean ageist stuff spook says about you if you don't lift your game son
Unlike spoof or whatever his name is, too young to be a boomer I’m afraid Enraged Ectatomminae. Don’t fit the defined birth range. I’m just extremely well read and consumptive of the arts eg movies. Right now I’m watching Porky’s 2.

Note: pop over to the Presidential thread. I’d be keen to understand your take on this indictment. Desperate to see that *** go down.

• Love

it's pretty obvious what the problem is and he describes it well
australia doesn't have a deep south USA to my knowledge and young people rejecting religion in growing numbers and not wanting a devestated planet - liberals targetting the opposite
there will be an interesting moment when the reality of fighting climate change on everyone's quality of life becomes apparent