The club is officially on board | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

The club is officially on board

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
RFC_Official said:
We agree with that, and don't think that has happened, I've asked tigers80 to phone us or supply some info so we can sort it out ASAP.

RFC Official, thanks for your reply.
I will contacting the club personally on Monday to sort this out.

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
I would just like to thank RFC Offical for our conversation in sorting out the memberships today.

Good to see that customer service is a priority for the club, not just some slogan (unlike some companies).

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
tigers80 said:
I would just like to thank RFC Offical for our conversation in sorting out the memberships today.

Good to see that customer service is a priority for the club, not just some slogan (unlike some companies).

Glad to hear that. Over the last 4 or so years I've found every I speak to at the club to be very good. I dropped the membership dept an email over the weekend to try and resovle some issues (somehow the membership for my family total ~$1k despite not being able to attend any matches...) and I'm expecting he same professional and courteous response.

RFC_Official

I am Stig
Aug 17, 2010
www.richmondfc.com.au
tigers80 said:

You didnt speak to me but glad we could get you on the phone!
Thanks for calling.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
ThePercies said:
Why half the time are the videos on the richmond website so stop start???. Nothing major but enough to annoy you..

I'll second that. They just drop out quick sometimes....except for the ads of course. Funny this technology thing....

RFC_Official

I am Stig
Aug 17, 2010
www.richmondfc.com.au
TigerForce said:
I'll second that. They just drop out quick sometimes....except for the ads of course. Funny this technology thing....
The ads are actually built into the video.

Hmm, haven't had many complaints re video lately.
What platform are you on?
PC/Mac
What internet browser do you use?
And no other video sites fail?

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
RFC_Official said:
The ads are actually built into the video.

Hmm, haven't had many complaints re video lately.
What platform are you on?
PC/Mac
What internet browser do you use?
And no other video sites fail?

PC, Win 7, IE11. No other videos fail especially You Tube.

Mr Magic

The Centre of Perfection
Dec 7, 2006
Stig an injury update on the website from one of the fitness guys would be much appreciated. Particularly why Lids is on light duties

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Tigers of Old said:
Looks like Stig is headed to another job according to a farewell post on BF.

Best of luck to stig. I hope the replacement decides to keep us informed like stig has.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
All the best Stig.

Bloody thankless job that I think RFC pioneered and he pulled it off with great restraint and patience.

Let's see if he remains a tiger or falls back into the den of the druggies.

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
Deserves a lot of praise. Played a key roll I reckon in helping change the image of the club from amateur to professional. Whole members engagement strategy has come along way in 2 or 3 years. No coincidence that we have now 60k+ members, way out in front of the next best Victorian clubs.

Stig, if you need a LinkedIn recommendation, feel free to send me a PM

RFC_Official

I am Stig
Aug 17, 2010
www.richmondfc.com.au
Baloo said:
All the best Stig.

Bloody thankless job that I think RFC pioneered and he pulled it off with great restraint and patience.

A Tiger for life :angel:

In all seriousness, I think we did pioneer a few things here (and will continue to, new Stig starts tomorrow) and set the benchmark for other clubs in the digital space in this area. Hopefully I've informed and slightly entertained along the journey. It's been a fun ride.

RFC_Official

I am Stig
Aug 17, 2010
www.richmondfc.com.au
Tigerflag2008 said:
Deserves a lot of praise. Played a key roll I reckon in helping change the image of the club from amateur to professional. Whole members engagement strategy has come along way in 2 or 3 years. No coincidence that we have now 60k+ members, way out in front of the next best Victorian clubs.

Thanks mate :) Appreciate it.